FORMULER Z+ BOX

bangloud

HI all looking at formuler z + box to replace openbox v8s in bedroom .looks good reviews and videos on YouTube.i believe its same as dreamlink t1 plus but about £25 cheaper.bigger memory and storage than mag with quad processor.anyone got one.do most iptv sub suppliers support this i assume its just mac address to supplier.epg is suppose to be great any feedback please.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Looking for feedback myself.looks good reviews check out vids on YouTube.better epg.great iptv app installed.plus you can have android apps,kodi,Netflix etc which i have never bothered with before.

Have you got one moshibeth.i know there newish box my sub supplier said he wasn't familiar with them.do you just need to supply mac address same format has mag box.they say epg is the dogs bo****ks.i looks like you can get a wireless controller for game if you into that also.whats the difference thought in the prime and the t1+

The only issue I can see is it runs android kitkat 4.4 so many of the apps like kodi can not be updated to current versions while others will not install . Will be interesting to see if android gets updated

Seen for £79 on fleabay

Ebay is a no no,Get it from *** and yes i have setup a couple for mates and spot on,Use the suls apk app and you will get full epg to

You know the rules so please refrain from mentioning that supplier on the forum.
Use the pm system if needed.
Beni

Yes i would like to think that android would be updated.i my self just wanted it for iptv the better epg and the recording function also it looks like you can use it for catch up tv.

Moshibeth please pm me supplier if fleabay no good and price there's only one on fleabay says they are authorised seller .

None on ***I can see Moshibeth, can only see the Formuler satellite boxes not the Formuler z or z+

Just seen Formuler Z7+ available which runs android nougat and has 2gb ram 8gb rom around same price as mag

Just google this exactly as written Formuler z7+ should be available late nov early dec

Yeah just found it m8.looks good early Dec release.will hang on for that looks great spec.

I just bought the z nano. Can't get it to work tho. Just get 'not connected network' on the screen after I went through the initial stages of setting up. I can't do anything. It's been stuck on this for ages. Tried to switch it off and on a few times. But it just loads, says preparing to start, then back to the same message.

Anyone know what I can do? I feel like just returning it and buying a mag box. I tried to go fancy and now paying the price.

Back