Formuler Z7+. Vs Zgemma H7S

KB007

Hi there, can you please advise as I am new to this. I need a satellite receiver to get FTA and also IPTV and live in France.

It would be good to be able to record one channel while watching the other. So I assume I need a twin tuner. What is the main difference between Formuler Z7+. Vs Zgemma H7S?
Which would suit me best?

Regards
Kevin

oops looks like it should be

Formuler S Turbo UHD 4K Android 7 Satellite Media Streamer IPTV Receiver VS Zgemma H7S

any help would be appreciated

hope i'm not hijacking your post...watching this thread with interest would love a box with 1 sat tuner,1 dtv tuner for local fta and with ability to run stalker for iptv

yes, I would like if someone could give us their opinion on which box?
One company bagged
Zgemma H7S saying its made in china and wasn't as good. But I guess at this price there will be another faster one out in 6 months.
I assume they are both enigma boxes and will run Wooshman software. I also wanted something that can record FTA....this box was suggested
Tiviar Alpha+

Tiviar Alpha+ (oops sorry)

its fast....is it the best for the price?

This sounds good, but is it?
Am I correct in saying that Wooshman software will work on any enigma box?
thanks

Last edited:
yes, I would like if someone could give us their opinion on which box?
One company bagged
Zgemma H7S saying its made in china and wasn't as good. But I guess at this price there will be another faster one out in 6 months.
I assume they are both enigma boxes and will run Wooshman software. I also wanted something that can record FTA....this box was suggested
Tiviar Alpha+
You will probably find most boxes are made in china these days, people have been using a zgemma box for years without any isssues and they are extremely popular.

Zgemma is decent...I bought the h4 but after a week or two the fan on the processor made a hell of a racket. But never had any issues with any of the zgemma boxes I’ve done

Back