Formuler z8 worth it?

I have a formuler box and it is very good for IPTV, Plex and Tea TV. I have the formuler Zx in my opinion it is better than any enigma or mag box.

I have not had any of the issues people have talked about. Would I pay £130 for the z8 the answer is No. I don't think we are going to have 4k for a while.

Definately not worth its asking price , your basically paying £130 for a good live tv app thats installed on a really basic box with cheap hardware.The box itself ( to be fair am talking about Z7 , but the issues that box had haven't been addressed on Z8 as far as I am told) doesn't run VOD very well , believe me , if "mytv" app was available on other boxes ( not even expensive ones ) , nobody would be buying the Z series.
It's the best box for live tv great EPG,timer recording working brilliantly.well worth every penny

Just be aware if you get a Z8, some Ipee suppliers don't support them due to a bug in the firmware, read it on another forum recently.

Just moved on from VuPlus solo2 to a Z8.
Huge difference in quality and performance.
Buffering is absolutely minimal, if at all.
Record to USB and plenty opps available. My opinion is that it’s worth the money, must try and sell VuPlus box now to recoup some money.

Record to USB and plenty opps available. My opinion is that it’s worth the money, must try and sell VuPlus box now to recoup some money.
If you go to items for sale mate take some pics of your box for sale with your username and today's date on some paper and a brief description some member may buy it

I always thought the Vu boxes would be miles ahead of the Formuler Z series considering Vu are big bucks...

if you were offered a mediocre android box for £30 but were then commmited to buy an app for it at £80 to £100, would you buy it.

bit like printer makers selling inkjets at £30 and then ink refils at £25 a time

Back