Free 7 day server!(nzb) Post Server and Working confirmation only.

What exactly is the problem Steve??

The most recent post had a "1" tagged onto the pw. I tried with and without the "1" to no avail.

I may be stupid, but I dont know what this means. What is a pw (password??) where are the smiley faces?? just to be sure, you are clicking thanks, yes?? if so then an account and its username and password appear, you enter these into your server details, and it should work for you.
What part is not working for you?? give as much details in your post and we will be able to help you better. (y)

I have not had any luck with dan-ger-ous's posts of late, I think because of the smiley (whatever they're called) faces. Lately I've been using Opera to access the site, but I think I had the same problem with Firefox a few weeks ago.

The most recent post had a "1" tagged onto the pw. I tried with and without the "1" to no avail.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks.

Fill in the letters L_O_L for the laughing emoticon and include the number 1 after it. I think the forum software (or our browsers) may just convert those 3 letters into the laughing out loud emoticon, whenever they are typed together.

Last edited:
That emoticon is l o l (small letters, no spaces) so in that case it is dontmatterl ol1 without the space, sorry I mis-understood what was being asked

If it looks like it will be a problem, there is an option to disable smilies when posting the details. The l o l is the forum code for the smilie face lol

[HIDE]
User ID: hahahehe
Password: hahahehe
Server address : free.hitnews.com
Max number of connections: 40
[/HIDE]

Hopefully, I've got it right this time! Enjoy!

Yep you got it. Might consider just requiring one or the other and not both the "likes" and "thanks" to view. :)

3 day trial expires 19/10/2012

[HIDE]User ID: aweszxdrtfc
Password: njiuhbvgyt
Max number of connections: 40[/HIDE]

Last edited:
You need to click the "thanks" button which is next to the "like" button. although as these only normally last 3 days i should imagine that it has expired by now. Hopefully for you there will be another posted soon

You need to click the "thanks" button which is next to the "like" button. although as these only normally last 3 days i should imagine that it has expired by now. Hopefully for you there will be another posted soon
it is new trial just the thanks button

3 day trial expires 24/10/2012
[HIDE]User ID: mkoplnji
Password: rtyuhbvg

[HIDE]3 day trial expires 27/10/2012
User ID: firsttimer1
Password: abc98765

Last edited:
3 day trial expires 31/10/2012
This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content.

[HIDE]User ID: 4444ww666666
Password: 4444ww666666
Max number of connections: 30[/HIDE]

Last edited:
Press 'thanks' to see (I think that's a rule)

[hide]User ID: 4444ww6666
Password: 4444ww66666
Server address : free.hitnews.com[/hide]

Last edited by a moderator:
3-Day Hitnews trial (Expires 27/12/2012)

[hide]User ID: 2brnot2b
Password: 2brknot2b
Server: free.hitnews.com[/hide]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back