Free Sat Channels Setup

ash_mufc

I have a zgemma h2s with wooshbuild infinity installed using Cable. However, when I set it up I forgot to choose satellite and cable as I wanted the free sat channels too. Now as the box is only setup with Cable is there anyway to add the free sat channels without flashing and starting all over again? If so please can someone provide me with step by step instructions?

Thanks in advance
Ash

Does your box run autobouquetmaker if so and you have sat feed you can tick freesat to download your channels.

Does your box run autobouquetmaker if so and you have sat feed you can tick freesat to download your channels.

Yes should run ABM.. So just connect my sat line and then setup? Sorry I'm quiet new to this. Can you provide steps as to how to do this? I'm running wooshbuild infinity.

Autobouquetsmaker > providers then scroll to the service you want to add, choose yes and customise it for area then save then re-scan.

Press green for plugins or menu button then go to plugins go to auto bouquet maker click on it press menu then see if show freesat bouquets are ticked if not tick them then press green to save then run a scan

Press green for plugins or menu button then go to plugins go to auto bouquet maker click on it press menu then see if show freesat bouquets are ticked if not tick them then press green to save then run a scan

Thanks! Will this also add the favourites?

Back