Freeview

HI anyone knew how I get terrestrial freeview to work on my h5.I'm running grog freerange with vm.do I use the loop and or power antennae?

Thanks for any help

the terrestrial arial needs to connect to the rf in, where virgin cable normally connects.

You then need to enable the tuner B (menu -> setup -> service Searching -> Tuner Config -> Tuner B and set it as DVB-T2)

Then exit back to service searching menu and select Autobouquets Maker -> Providers and enable freeview, now press green button to save and then run a scan.

I'm not in front of box with DVB T2 tuner so above may be slightly off as going from memory.

IT'S the h5 zgemma.it's got three tuners ain't it.I dunno.so one or the other.I only want it when tinternet goes down.I'll just swap it over then when it happens.thanks.thought I'd be able to run all three at same time.can use cable and sat at same time

What H5 do you have? H5.2tc has 1 sat tuner and 1 twin DVBC/T2 hybrid tuner, the twin tuner takes 1 input, either a virgin cable feed OR a terrestrial feed

Back