Freezing on VM

Virgin are pissing about with their network, problems expected until January it seems.

So it's a case of sit tight and wait it out.

Virgin are pissing about with their network, problems expected until January it seems.

Janso, where did you get that info mate? I don't have any showing on my vm account (status) and certainly don't have any issues either with my viewing on Zgemma

I have read the post Ian, I'm asking where this information is posted on vm sites as I am currently a customer of vm and checked my network status account/ news etc but don't see any info on this network issue.

Saw a story posted about it on Facebook, will try and find the link. Also I have a service status update about a fault on the network on my account.

Saw a story posted about it on Facebook, will try and find the link. Also I have a service status update about a fault on the network on my account.

Thanks Janso, as I said above I cant see anything on the site and whilst area faults are frequent I'm pretty sure they would account for the number of folk who seem to be having issues with their services.
No area faults my end and services are tip top mate

I have read the post Ian, I'm asking where this information is posted on vm sites as I am currently a customer of vm and checked my network status account/ news etc but don't see any info on this network issue.

Yeah I also checked my network status/account Garyth but unfortunately they don't always inform us of what's going on!:boo:

Can vouch for garyth my service is now absolutely spot on! Looks like the issue wasn't virgin but my "gift" supplier ripping me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had an absolute nightmare tonight with it. Can only think it's my broadband, driving me mad having to restart the softcam all the time though.

Had an absolute nightmare tonight with it. Can only think it's my broadband, driving me mad having to restart the softcam all the time though.

How's your reception on a free service like BBC1?

I've got a combo box and I've got my virgin HD channels just mixed into where the Sky ones are dead so I've not noticed any difference on that

I've got a combo box and I've got my virgin HD channels just mixed into where the Sky ones are dead so I've not noticed any difference on that

Could always pull the sat cable and try a free channel that way you can eliminate signal or your gift supplier

Good shout. Will give it a try when I've walked the pooch and report back.

Ive recently set a friend up with a vm gift
He's been telling me that watching the football he's had few skips here and there...but he was saying he watched a match with no freezing....then it was freezing on bbc2
What would cause this to freeze on a freeview channel

I myself Have a sly gift and it never freezes on a freeview channel

Cheers

Janso, where did you get that info mate? I don't have any showing on my vm account (status) and certainly don't have any issues either with my viewing on Zgemma

Vm are shit at the moment in my area tv dosent freeze but internet is on it ass same time every night dropping to half a meg from 60 firestick unusable. If you go on the vm forum its a fault widespread and vm chat poo saying its getting fixed some customers been affected since October.
Am taking screenshot everynight of speed am going ofcom for false advertising.
Only been with them a month talk talk adsl internet was faster and that saus something lol

---------- Post Merged at 06:53 PM ----------

Ive recently set a friend up with a vm gift
He's been telling me that watching the football he's had few skips here and there...but he was saying he watched a match with no freezing....then it was freezing on bbc2
What would cause this to freeze on a freeview channel

I myself Have a sly gift and it never freezes on a freeview channel

Cheers

If bbc2 wasHD it isnt freeview so yes it may frezze.
Try a test line and compare

I can't say I've noticed any particularly bad glitching on my box, but I did complain a few days ago to VM that my 150mb line was only running at 4-5mb. I was told by the "technical" staff that there are ongoing maintenances and it should be back to normal in "a couple of weeks". I'm back up to 45b today, so it looks like the worst might be over.

Back