1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freezing when using 2 zgemma at the same time

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by bluegashead, Dec 19, 2016.

1. bluegashead

bluegashead Registered

When I'm using 2 zgemmas at the same time both on ethernet cables they start to freeze, as soon as I disconnect one of them the one still connected works fine. Can anyone help me with this, it my modem not strong enough? I'm on VM
    Thanks

2. Pale-Rider

Pale-Rider Registered

No disrespect dude only need to ask once. Making multiple posts with the exact same question in different sections will only serve to piss people off and in all likelihood dissuade them from helping. I know your likely stressed and want a answer as soon as possible but you have to exorcise some patience. Some one will help sooner or later but not if you keep making multiple posts.

3. wixy78

wixy78 Registered

I assume your line doesnt allow mulitroom ... check with your line supplier ?

4. bluegashead

bluegashead Registered

Sorry phoenix I know I asked the question earlier but I tried to go back into it and couldn't find it so thought it was deleted or something. Stressed you got that right lol

---------- Post Merged at 04:04 PM ----------

Wixy I have 2 separate lines

5. systemlord

systemlord TK Veteran

Does this happen no matter which one you disconnect, or is it one in particular?

6. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    Also is it happening on fta 1 to 5 sd with vm your splitting the feed so each time you do you'll be reducing the signal

7. Pale-Rider

Pale-Rider Registered

As I said on your other thread I would first check the receivers don't both have the same MAC or IP addresses then go from there one step at a time.

8. bluegashead

bluegashead Registered

Not sure if it hapens on fta to be honest I will try that tomorrow. If they do have the same ip address what should I do? Shall i check first and get back to you?

---------- Post Merged at 10:40 PM ----------

Systemlord yes if I keep just the one connected it doesn't matter which on it will run smoothly. As soon as I plug the other one in they start to freeze and vice versa