1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fs5 Scambled upstairs

Discussion in 'Skybox F3 - F5 - F6' started by span123, Dec 14, 2016.

1. span123

span123 Member

I have an openbox downstairs which works fine. I also have a fs5 box upstairs in my daughters room which is connected via bt homeplugs. It was working fine til last week now all sky stations are scrambled. My line provider is spot on. Any ideas I have reset router and swapped homeplugs over without success
  2. jerico2048

jerico2048 Member

could be a number of things...

1) box needs channel list updating...visit the download section and upload new list
    2) homeplugs have somehow lost ur internet connection, try re-pairing....

hope this helps
  3. span123

span123 Member

next step is take the box from downstairs and try it

---------- Post Merged at 02:23 PM ----------

took android box upstairs wouldn't work by ethernet but connected ok using wifi, is it possible to set an FS 5 box up wirelessly
  4. Jagsy

Jagsy TK Veteran Forum Supporter

have you tried unplugging everything, box`s, homeplugs and router and leave unplugged from wall for a couple minutes
    then plug router in and wait for it to connect to the internet, then plug your homeplug into the wall socket and connect to the router, now plug your homeplug next to upstairs box into wall socket and connect to upstairs box
    then try to see if it connects to channels now that all connections are fresh
    if it connects ok you can plug your other box in
  5. span123

span123 Member

done all that still no joy. Would windfarms affect the signal in any way, as they have just put some up a few months ago.
  6. Jagsy

Jagsy TK Veteran Forum Supporter

what about the Ethernet leads of the homeplugs, have you tried different ones?