Galaxy S9 or Pixel 3

dt99

TK Veteran
So I'm about to get a new phone and I have narrowed it down to an S9 and a Pixel 3 (The standard one, not the XL)

I can get either on a contract for £23 p/m, 4gb data, unlimited texts/calls. S9 is £125 upfront and Pixel 3 is £95 upfront.

Which would you say is better and why? By all means recommend any other phone, but I want the costs to be around the same as what I have quoted......so please don't recommend a phone that is £500 upfront for example.

So I'm about to get a new phone and I have narrowed it down to an S9 and a Pixel 3 (The standard one, not the XL)

I can get either on a contract for £23 p/m, 4gb data, unlimited texts/calls. S9 is £125 upfront and Pixel 3 is £95 upfront.

Which would you say is better and why? By all means recommend any other phone, but I want the costs to be around the same as what I have quoted......so please don't recommend a phone that is £500 upfront for example.
I have huwaii p20 Pro mate 128gig memory 6gig ram 40 mega pixel camera missus has s9 there loud think 64gig memory on but to me all that's different is you swipe left for all applications them both phones I've mentioned have fingerprint scanner on them the Google phone I had chance of but didn't like the specs I phones I think are crap huwaii p20 Pro has super charge on them s9 has fast charge on them that's just a detail on phones I have looked at

I have looked at the Huawei P20 Pro, but the upfront cost is way too high. I also looked at the OnePlus 6T, which is about £150 upfront......my existing phone is an S7, which I can get about £110 for, so I don't want to pay any more than this upfront.

Looked on numerous reviews and 95% of them say the Pixel 3 is better, but I just don't know anyone who owns one, my wife and son have an S9, there is nothing wrong with it, but I don't really want the same phone as them, but also don't want to be stuck with a poor phone for 2 years.

What network you with as I'm with 02 and didn't have to pay an upfront cost on my phone mate which is huwaii p20 Pro but yoI guess I've always had huwaii and bet you've always had Samsung and don't like to get say a iPhone for if you don't like it lol

I'm with EE, but their upgrade options are awful, so I'm looking at a brand new contract, not fussed about the provider, so long as it's not 3. I have pretty much had Samsungs for quite a while now, I did have a OnePlus 5T, but that was through an ex-employer. IPhones.....can't stand them, hate anything apple, too restricted.

I'm with EE, but their upgrade options are awful, so I'm looking at a brand new contract, not fussed about the provider, so long as it's not 3. I have pretty much had Samsungs for quite a while now, I did have a OnePlus 5T, but that was through an ex-employer. IPhones.....can't stand them, hate anything apple, too restricted.
02 have some good deals Vodafone have good deals or tryccrphone warehouse mate mate plus 02 offer Netflix 6 months I think aswell and get your pac code from ee and take your number with you mate or another suggestion look for a sim free phone and just get a 30 day rolling contract maybe a bit more expemsiver for you but another option

Back