Genuine Offer

Happy you pay, for any service repair.

Sorry my friend---I do this service for full time members and not as a non pay repair shop for people who are only here for the one off.
All instructions for recovering box is covered within this forum so you need to go to the stickies to locate Recover dead box with null modem cable and do a bit of reading.
Apologies.
Reaper.

Hi thanks. How do you become full member? Also more than happy to pay for repair or services. Thanks in advance

I askfor no payment--just stay with techkings and enjoy and learn.This is a helpful community forum so if I help you then I expect you to help others--thats the deal.PM me for details of offer.Just left click on my name above avatar and you will see the private message contact.
Reaper.

I will reflash your box [if not damaged] if you cannot do it yourself.
I have already revived over 200 F3s/F5s/V5s/V8s etc with minimum failure.
This is a "free of charge" offer to forum members only.
The only cost to you is postage both ways.
This is a totally genuine offer.
Contact by PM.
Reaper.

I do not do this for self profit but if you care to donate a small sum to the forum. I'm sure the admin will be grateful.

Admin Note:
Very good of you to do this Reaper although;
I have to stick this down in this thread for the forums benefit, I am sure you understand.

We think Reapers offer is extremely generous and genuine but Techkings.org will not be held responsible for ANYTHING that goes wrong in anyway in this thread.

Missing boxes or damaged goods, its fook all to do with us ;)
Hi mate do you still do this?

A sincere thank you for your kind remarks.
I'm no genius but just totally honest and hate to see people being ripped off by the murdoch mafias' craving for money. People can now be lured into paying more to sky for one month than they do for a years licence to the beeb.
Glad you are happy with your lot in life.
Reaper.

Back