glitching during live football

So I have the zgemma h2s for over a month now and it very rarely glitches with the line I went for. However, it does glitch during live football. Why is this?

Same here, its fine except when live football is on like now. I'm guessing due to lots of traffic on the servers but only guessing, maybe its the provider of the line ?

Get a test line from elsewhere , and see if you notice the difference , iam watching man utd game right now on iptvI get one glitch right at the beginning when I switch on box then perfect hd from a Vietnamese tv channel , but it takes time to find the right providor a lot of people just jump in and take any line try test lines and with a bit of paticence you get the right line eventually

Miracle box

Very bad glitching with miracle box especially on football. Have tried to contact line supplier to no avail. Is it a line problem or possibly something I should try. Thanks for any help.

I would guess it would be a line problem, maybe try a router reboot. Its not the best time to do it when there's a classic Liverpool v arsenal game on, but it might help. If the problem persists I would be looking at a new provider, VM I take it yeah?

Many thanks, I must confess I am ex kryptview and still finding my way with the miracle box. I also need the help of someone who is not always available. Guess Being an old git does not help. Once again thanks for reply.

---------- Post Merged at 08:27 PM ----------

Yep fm.

Many thanks, I must confess I am ex kryptview and still finding my way with the miracle box. I also need the help of someone who is not always available. Guess Being an old git does not help. Once again thanks for reply.

---------- Post Merged at 08:27 PM ----------

Yep fm.

Your in the right place, you'll get all the help you need on tech kings, its what the forums all about. Sharing the knowledge with others and helping them along

try a test with servers who allow tests whilst the football is on, not all servers allow this though

If you're on cable it could be down to signal strength when I first set mine up I used to get glitching but I fitted an attenuator and turned the signal strength down and hey presto no glitching, might be worth looking at

Back