1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

glitching

Discussion in 'ALL MAG BOXES' started by chopperk, Dec 24, 2018.

1. chopperk

chopperk Registered

Hi i was just wondering if anyone has had an issue with there mag box glitching. I have a mag 256 that seems to glitch when im on the movies menu, if i scroll down the page looking at whats on once i get to the bottom of the page and try to go to the next one the box seems to glitch and i get a black screen with multiple infomir logos on the top of the screen, the only way to get the box to do anything once this happens is to unplug it and restart which is beginning to get very annoying. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. nicoj24

nicoj24 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

what is your video settings set to?
    have you added latest firmware

3. chopperk

chopperk Registered

i never changed settings so whatever default settings are is what its set to and yes latest firmware installed