1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gone forever

Discussion in 'Pet Central' started by ven2112, Aug 28, 2016.

1. ven2112

ven2112 Member

recently lost my best mate , boxer aged 13 years old, was a big handsome strapping dog, , massive tumour on his head that started to push his top pallet down so couldn't eat, R.I.P. luka me auld mucka :cry:
    [​IMG]

2. alcable

alcable TK Veteran

rip i lost my staffie/boxer couple off years back its like death in the family there in a good place now

3. liamt

liamt Member

Never good loosing animals, especially when ypu have kids. How olds the pug?

4. chris24

chris24 Member Forum Supporter

I feel for you mate i lost my staffy last month he was 14 1/2 years old i was gutted and still am, but he had a great life

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  5. Jagsy

Jagsy TK Veteran Forum Supporter

heartbreaking when you lose your best friend :-(

6. harry69

harry69 Member

Im brand new to the forum, and ive ended up in the animals section first.
    Im a family man, 3 kids and they are 2 daughters 17, 10 and a son whos 11 months, 47 with a baby, but its great.
    I have always had a dog in my life since being a kid and with my own family when we had to put out dog down, it was the hardest thing ive ever had to do.
    Just making that call that times up..he was a cross boxer and ridgeback, and the poor bugger was only 9.
    But that was a few years ago and we now have a 45 kilo husky called nanook.
    my late grandad always used to say, part of having them is know when to do the right thing.
    and if you still have love to give a dog, then when the times right, go get another and give it a home..

7. BobUK

BobUK Member

Painful,I lost my Border Collie a couple of months ago and I was totally lost without her,my whole routine was turned upside down.I was so lost I went out and got a border collie puppy.It helps but I still miss my best friend.Plus now I am so busy with a puppy I don't think about it so much.