Good VPN Service ?

darcyyy97

I am after a VPN service that ideally changes it's IP addresses regularly and does a good job of evading the obstacles put in place by foreign service providers. I know the top ones are great for speed etc.. but they are also at the top of the blacklist, meaning I can not subscribe to foreign IPTV without being told to turn off my VPN/PROXY.

If anyone has any recommendations, feel free..

A few customers with my current supplier had issues with epl blocks and quite a few went down the vpn route and many had speed issues,connection dropping etc.My supplier fixed the blocks and most stopped using the vpn and have had no issues since.What works for some won't work for others.VPN is just a glorified proxy that you have to pay for,but if you feel you need a vpn it's your choice.

Also, even the best VPNs will reduce your download speeds somewhat, so if it's low already it could push it below what's needed.

Sorry chaps, I wasn't referring to illegitimate IPTV. Not sure if you lot know but there are foreign legitimate providers that offer a sly go / now tv equivalent with broadcasting rights to all epl and ucl games for as little as £10 a month. It's due to the foreign broadcasting rights being sold for a lot less than those that purchase the rights to broadcast in the UK & Ireland. But there are more complications with it for example, you have to put an actual address and payment has to come from a bank of the country you're acquiring the services from.

Try Express VPN---been with them for a long time and use on my android box and pc--no problem and 96 server choices so happy.
Reaper.

try Nord vpn they do a three year deal for 6 machines mobiles, also has anyone used the new wooshbuild vpn i have installed but cant get it to stay on it keeps shutting off

A few customers with my current supplier had issues with epl blocks and quite a few went down the vpn route and many had speed issues,connection dropping etc.My supplier fixed the blocks and most stopped using the vpn and have had no issues since.What works for some won't work for others.VPN is just a glorified proxy that you have to pay for,but if you feel you need a vpn it's your choice.

I hope more providers go down this route, however im sure most providers only care about making cash and they couldn't care less if their streams are being blocked.

Hi , I need help with getting my digibitvpn to work , I'm running infinity on a zgemma h2s on a vm router Hub 3 , wired directly, 240mbps,
downloaded digibit vpn plugin and and added my username and password , they are correct have checked them many times, pressed 4 and it shows my current ip, then when i select a vpn server (have tried most of them ) and press the blue button to save the icon turns to green and says connected and the current ip address disappears , when i press 4 again no ip address shows and when i press 5 to update Servers it says no server list found also the tv program that was running in the background freezes.
Digibitvpn is working OK , though running slow , on my chromebook , tablet and phone through the installed Apps.
Its probably a router problem as I see a lot of complains about the latest vm routers not been compatible with VPN.
any ideas or help would be appreciated

With Virgin I had to turn dhpc to no and use Google dns for VPN to work. What I found out was when trying openvpn I ran a network test and was getting no ip address.

What I worked out with the help of others is in network menu run network wizard change dhpc to no then press ok you will be asked for nameservers set

Nameserver 1 to 8.8.8.8
Nameserver 2 to 8.8.4.4

This may take a few attempts to get it to stick. Also make sure vpn isn't running when changing nameservers.

you beat me to it dsayers2014, just to add to the above, sometimes there is no Namedserver2 shown or it shows as 0.0.0.0, if you dont add/set namedserver2 to 8.8.4.4 your network wont pass its network test:-
if using a VM HUB3 goto: menu/setup/system/network/device setup/adapter settings...change 'Use DHCP to 'no' then press exit once...now select 'Nameserver settings' & change Nameserver1 to 8.8.8.8 next you may need to press Yellow to ADD... Namedserver2 & set to 8.8.4.4 then save & exit.

IF the setting dont save when you next reboot the box you need to use both 'filezilla' & 'putty' to make the changes stick

Wooshman, dsayers2014, BeakyFord, Thank you guys for your help, everything is now working great , much appreciated , great site, prompt replies and very helpful people, keep up the good work.

try Nord VPN they do a three year deal for 6 machines mobiles, also has anyone used the new wooshbuild VPN i have installed but cant get it to stay on it keeps shutting off
NordVPN is by far the best VPN service and also one of the cheap VPN services as of now. As far as Wooshbuild VPN is considered I have not even heard of it. NordVPN is ranked as the fastest vpn service, followed by PureVPN.

NordVPN is by far the best VPN service and also one of the cheap VPN services as of now. As far as Wooshbuild VPN is considered I have not even heard of it. NordVPN is ranked as the fastest vpn service, followed by PureVPN.
Its not wooshbuild vpn its just a vpn plugin specifically for people using digibit vpn and using wooshbuild infinity image makes it easier to install you just put your own digibit vpn details in saves a lot of hassle that way

Back