Goodbye zgemma h2s hello mag 254

you're best bet is just to reflash it with either atv, vix or any build for that box, that will wipe off any settings off the box.
If you need tio wipe the usb stick as well then just initialise it again

Just flash factory IMG. And your done. Google is your friend here.

Good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
no dont factory reset, it's a waste of time as all it does is remove some files from the /etc/enigma folder things like your line etc could still be left on the box

EDIT: My mistake, saw the word factory and read factory reset. I appologise :)

Last edited by a moderator:
you're best bet is just to reflash it with either atv, vix or any build for that box, that will wipe off any settings off the box.
Yes will reflash with aTv where can I get that from thanks

Open ATV or Vix would be the factor IMG. ??? Never said anything about factory reset. Ho hum lost in translation.. :cool:

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

no dont factory reset, it's a waste of time as all it does is remove some files from the /etc/enigma folder things like your line etc could still be left on the box

EDIT: My mistake, saw the word factory and read factory reset. I appologise :)
I wanted to put back in original state to sell on thanks for your reply

Have you had IPTV installed on it? if so that can be a nightmare to get off if you don't know where all the files and scripts for it are and they contain your username and password.

If you haven't had IPTV on there or you have the IPTV Adder plugin that I believe has the option to remove IPTV then yes, make sure you remove the file containing your line and wipe your usb stick off.

Have you had IPTV installed on it? if so that can be a nightmare to get off if you don't know where all the files and scripts for it are and they contain your username and password.

If you haven't had IPTV on there or you have the IPTV Adder plugin that I believe has the option to remove IPTV then yes, make sure you remove the file containing your line and wipe your usb stick off.
I had an iptv and put it through putty

Back