1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google DNS having a few issues

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by mrtweaks, Dec 1, 2016.

1. mrtweaks

mrtweaks Registered

{Being ill
    midlands
    It seems that some peeps are having Google DNS issue for reasons google have not admitted too?

2. dunno but I know google are blocking sat/cable forums like the one that went few days ago

3. leader

leader TK Veteran

This site has been down a couple of times in the last few days, seems to be around the same time 8.45pm

4. mrtweaks

mrtweaks Registered

{Being ill
    midlands
    funny you say that I have swapped over to firefox as it kept freezing on me on chrome

5. Mancster

Mancster Registered

Yeah i've noticed the same issues, very weird as Google's DNS is usually rock solid

6. benijofar

benijofar Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Male
    {Lazing Around
    Costa Blanca ...Spain
    They have put up scam/phishing warnings on a couple of well known sites recently.
    You can still connect by ignoring the warnings but maybe a bit of extra care is needed if using these sites.
    One site is now showing as under construction so something major must have happened to it.

7. I tried ignoring the warning but it never took me anywhere past the under construction page, I know they have relocated if you need the link m8. Pm me n will sort ya

8. 442goals

442goals Registered

Forum in question is currently down. Admin are restoring old files, so should be back up soon.

9. 442goals

442goals Registered

Received message from admin, forum back up and running.

10. has been a little confusing though, one ending in .biz the other ending in .org...... anybody would of thought they the same place :(

11. 442goals

442goals Registered

anyone can buy domains pal. Personally never used .org site. Don't think many do. .biz has 41,000 members with lively community. Plus they verify cable servers with local cards.

12. yeah I noticed it had been quite over there aswell. Nothing really of any importance for me to use it either.

13. Steviesoitis

Steviesoitis Registered

Can someone pm link

14. its the same link you used before fella

15. Janso

Janso TK Veteran

Male
    Can someone PM me link? interested to see what the fuss is all about. lol

16. They isn't anything to see, not worth bothering about lol

17. grog68

grog68 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

@Willemijn I suggest you remove your post as mentioning/discussing providers on the public forum is frowned upon and could lead to a ban. either discuss in a pm with the provider or pm an admin if you think someone is not providing a good service

stuss likes this.