Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's odd because updating epg import shouldn't change the channel numbers, they're set by abm.

I assume you still have the same normal bouquets, they've not doubled up or something.

Have you got satellite tuner connected/enabled or just cable tuners?

The picons have been updated and now includes a picon for the freesat channel Freesport. If you don't have satellite connected to the box then this channel is not available on cable so no need to update the picons, if you do have satellite connected then you can delete the /media/hdd/picon folder and then restart your box by holding the power button on the remote until a menu appears and select 'Restart' (NOT 'Restart Gui') and the new picons will be downloaded as the box reboots.

I have downloaded the latest builds and they are very nicely build, but please can someone let me know how to put n-line via usb. previous 6.0 builds had it but on this version I just can't find it

I have downloaded the latest builds and they are very nicely build, but please can someone let me know how to put n-line via usb. previous 6.0 builds had it but on this version I just can't find it
My build has never had a usb cam importer type tool, wooshbuild does. to put your line onto the box open file explorer on your computer and click on network on left, you should now see devices connected to your network. Click on the box and then click on Root. Now browse to /usr/keys folder. If using a cccam file or newcamd.list copy it here. If using an oscam.server file click on the oscam_atv_emu folder and put the oscam.server file in there.
Now start your cam.

why am i getting AutoBouquetsMaker (Tuning failed fatal) am i doing anything wrong
This is more than likely down to 1 of 3 things:
1. Net ID is not correct
2. Cable not connected correctly in back of box, is virgin feed going into rf input with a f-connector to rf adaptor
3. dodgy tuner, try disabling tuner C and then running scan, if that works enable tuner C and disable tuner B and try a scan again. If one scans ok and one gives an error then this could be the problem.

sound like a total idiot but im new to this, downloaded your files, extracted it on to a formatted usb stick, inserted into the back of my h2h box turned it on, and it never said flsh or out? what am i doing wrong please

Did you just extract the files or did you put the zgemma folder onto the usb stick?

You need the zgemma folder. But don't panic. if you have the box booted up, and the usb stick is still in the back, press the blue button on the remote and select Flash Online/Local from the right hand side. Now press the blue button followed by the yellow button. Select your usb stick and then browse to the folder with the files in and then press green button to flash.

Did you just extract the files or did you put the zgemma folder onto the usb stick?

You need the zgemma folder. But don't panic. if you have the box booted up, and the usb stick is still in the back, press the blue button on the remote and select Flash Online/Local from the right hand side. Now press the blue button followed by the yellow button. Select your usb stick and then browse to the folder with the files in and then press green button to flash.
will try this next, looked on the internet was alot of people saying zgemma boxes are fussy with certain usb sticks also seen it needs to be formatted as fat32, where as windows 10 only formats 32gb or below to fat32 so going to have to format it via cmd, will give it a go after school run and if i need any more help will post back on here. thanks for the reply :)

For flashing you should only use a small memory stick, I use a 4gb for flashing and then keep it to one side in case I need to reflash or use it for setting up a customers box.

tried doing this, it said error not enough free space on /hdd you need at least 300mb free space. ???

hi guys, trying to run a cable connection but i dont have a virgin modem do i still have to use the TV spliter, i connected the cable directly and could not scan anything, please help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back