Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Grog,

I've downloaded and flashed the build. I've also followed all of your instructions, with tweaks here and there as i'm in Ireland. The problem is all the channels are blank. I have done an automatic scan and found about 280 channels. Only the channel i selected after the scan is viewable, all the others are blank when selected from the epg. I have an Irish C line which i have added to usr>keys. Any suggestions? @grog68

Hi Grog,

I've downloaded and flashed the build. I've also followed all of your instructions, with tweaks here and there as i'm in Ireland. The problem is all the channels are blank. I have done an automatic scan and found about 280 channels. Only the channel i selected after the scan is viewable, all the others are blank when selected from the epg. I have an Irish C line which i have added to usr>keys. Any suggestions? @grog68

Have you started cccam for your cline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Grog,

I think you should be using Autobouquetsmaker to scan for channels ... are you 100% certain it's an ROI specific line you have and it's a CABLE one too? (S*y ones wont work on cable).

I think you should be using Autobouquetsmaker to scan for channels ... are you 100% certain it's an ROI specific line you have and it's a CABLE one too? (S*y ones wont work on cable).
When i scan with ABM i get 190 channels, 30 radio i think, but i cannot view them when i change channel on the EPG. Yes the line i got claims to be Irish and cable, looks legit. The line does not have the 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 part, should it have this?

When i scan with ABM i get 190 channels, 30 radio i think, but i cannot view them when i change channel on the EPG. Yes the line i got claims to be Irish and cable, looks legit.

Did you get the line info and make the line yourself or did the line come as a file ready to put on your box? ... a lot of people make the mistake of not changing file type to all when making a CCcam.cfg file in notepad which means it saves as a .txt file and wont work.

Did you get the line info and make the line yourself or did the line come as a file ready to put on your box? ... a lot of people make the mistake of not changing file type to all when making a CCcam.cfg file in notepad which means it saves as a .txt file and wont work.
No it was a downloadable .cfg file, ready to go

Yeah in ROI I think there's only 1 or 2 free channels on cable - a bit like int the UK only 1-5 sd versions are free without a line.

Maybe you could ask a reputable member who's in ROI to check it out for you.

So you can do a scan, turn to channel 101 and you get a picture, if you then change to 102 you get no picture, but if you scan again and turn to 102 it works fine?

Try deleting the abm bouquets Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetMaker -> Delete Bouquets

Once they have been deleted, run an abm scan

So you can do a scan, turn to channel 101 and you get a picture, if you then change to 102 you get no picture, but if you scan again and turn to 102 it works fine?

Try deleting the abm bouquets Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetMaker -> Delete Bouquets

Once they have been deleted, run an abm scan
Sorry it looks as if it was just by chance that i selected 101 and it worked. It wont work if i select 102 after a scan. Should i still delete the abm?

I am using a wireless connection, no ethernet connection, would this make a big difference? I am getting 72 Mb/s

Last edited:
Sorted! The cable is working, why i'm not sure, i didn't change anything, it just came on.

I have another issue now. I have a C line that is Sat and Cable but the Sat is not picking up BT sports. Anyone from Ireland had this issue? Cheers

Last edited:
hi ,,, is i have booshbuild on zgemma @ there is no ccam @ md cam instaled . i wanna grogbuild instal so i can get these softcam allready in instaled. but when i put memorary stick at rear of my box with grogbuild . its not reading the software , any help please
thanks

ccam and mgcamd are both included in wooshbuild, assuming you're not using a H7C in which case they don't work on 4k boxes.

Have you got the zgemma folder on your usb stick?
have you renamed noforce to force?
what box are you using?
What does the led on the front of the box say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back