GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding a line on a H7C box.
Everything working fine, Freesat & VM free channels but having trouble adding my N line that i was using on my H2H.

ADD LINE is asking for
Username:
Password:
Server:
Port:
Not sure what part of my line they are asking for ?
Old line started with CWS = is this ok to use ?

Everything working fine, Freesat & VM free channels but having trouble adding my N line that i was using on my H2H.

ADD LINE is asking for
Username:
Password:
Server:
Port:
No, H7C is an ARM processor box and can only use a C line via CCcam2.3.2 or a newcamd line in Oscam, ask your provider to change it to a C line

No, H7C is an ARM processor box and can only use a C line via CCcam2.3.2 or a newcamd line in Oscam, ask your provider to change it to a C line
Cheers for super quick reply.
Line was in newcamd file using dsayer h2h build, so have changed CWS for N and entered it in USR/KEYS newcamd file but nothing.
Do i still need line converted ?

You could try it in oscam.
Dont think it will work in cccam.cfg.
Forget newcamd.list that wont work with that box
Will contact my line provider ask him to convert.
Would love to be able to add using the Add line plugin - any vids or detail on how to do that.

ADD LINE is asking for
Username:
Password:
Server:
Port:

Your line would be like this

CWS = tk.org 8080 Paulo663 156tk 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

So

Username: Paulo663
Password: 156tk
Server: tk.org
Port: 8080

Or look here to manually add line details to oscam http://www.techkings.org/resources/willobuild-enigma2-toolkit.64/

ADD LINE is asking for
Username:
Password:
Server:
Port:

you can enter the details in the add a line plugin and then just set it to oscam and it should create a working oscam line for you.

6.3 is very stable when I set it up and instal everything myself.its only when I try to use your set up.was fine before 6.3
just tried loading grog on 6.2 and getting same errors and plugins etc missing...exactly what was happening with 6.3.....obviously not atv problem....it says at the end of loading something about not enough room or space

just tried loading grog on 6.2 and getting same errors and plugins etc missing...exactly what was happening with 6.3.....obviously not atv problem....it says at the end of loading something about not enough room or space

some plugins will throw an error, ie softcams, arm boxes use arm softcams, other boxes use mispel, the setup attempts to install one and then the other, if your box is a mispel box then you will see errors when the arm cam plugins are installed and same visa versa. everyone sees some errors.

As for the space issue, then you need to check what space you have on your box or usb stick, no one else has mentioned this error. what box are you using?

How easy is it change storage devices?
Is there anything I need to do at my end except literally change devices?

Thanks.

Great build , but have a problem everything works fine when in my house take to friends an the line is not working on all channels except 1-5
bring home plug in an works,
anyone any info why this is cheers

Great build , but have a problem everything works fine when in my house take to friends an the line is not working on all channels except 1-5

if he lives in an area with a different netid, you have to change it and rescan for channels

Try putting the box in deep standby, reboot his router and then when the router is back online turn box back on.

hi just put your build on a zgemma lc ..any confirmation it works just crashes when i try setup the tuners ..blue screeen

hi just put your build on a zgemma lc ..any confirmation it works just crashes when i try setup the tuners ..blue screeen
tuners should be setup during setup. what version of ATV did you flash before running the grogbuild setup script? did you restore settings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back