GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try putting the box in deep standby, reboot his router and then when the router is back online turn box back on.
Thanks have done that , but still no when I restart the cam at mine it works , but at her house it says no ECM but cam active.

Thanks have done that , but still no when I restart the cam at mine it works , but at her house it says no ECM but cam active.

As @pabloescaban mentioned earlier, could it be that she is in a different network ID area?

If you run an abm scan (hold blue button until extension menu appears and select AutobouquetMaker scanner) does it can OK?

Does E2Iplayer stream ok when at her house? I use the watch series ap as a test as that's normally pretty stable.

Hi grog68
I am trying to access my box zgemma star h2 what name would i put in as i have tried everything not be able to access and can not access with ip add either

Hi grog68
I am trying to access my box zgemma star h2 what name would i put in as i have tried everything not be able to access and can not access with ip add either
what is the IP of the box, http://ip.of.bo.x should work even if hostname doesn't

Press the menu button on your remote and then select Information -> Network and you should see the hostname listed but if you can't load it using the IP then probably have less chance using the hostname

what is the IP of the box, http://ip.of.bo.x should work even if hostname doesn't

Press the menu button on your remote and then select Information -> Network and you should see the hostname listed but if you can't load it using the IP then probably have less chance using the hostname
Hey just a quick question if you dont mind, I've just updated to your latest build and im upto this point:

• Step 1 : If your box uses an external usb storage then now is the time to plug it into your box if you haven't already.
  • Step 2 : If your storage device has not been used or initialed on an enigma2 box before then you need to do that now. Press the Menu button on remote and select Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount Manager and Your storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.

No matter what I do my usb always fails to mount. I've tried formatting it a number of times and I've tried a different usb too. the h52tc has an SD section, will it work okay if I use an SD instead and is mounting a usb necessary if I dont plan to record? Thanks!

Edit: I should add initialisation always fails aswell, it gets to 95% then says failed to write superblocks.

Same issue, failed to write superblocks. No worries I'm upto the add a line part anyway I just wont use the usb if thats an option. I love the build personally I think it's great thanks for all the effort you put into this build and guide.

Nearly complete, issue with adding line if anybody could help. I've been sent the line and told I need to add it by using filezilla. I've found the boxes IP address and put it as the host and put root in the password but it keeps failing to connect, is there any steps I'm missing? Thanks!

As @pabloescaban mentioned earlier, could it be that she is in a different network ID area?

If you run an abm scan (hold blue button until extension menu appears and select AutobouquetMaker scanner) does it can OK?

Does E2Iplayer stream ok when at her house? I use the watch series ap as a test as that's normally pretty stable.
Yes scans perfect she had problems till she pulled Ariel out then put back in and updated everything ,
so I reset box an put the grog freerange on with 6.2 ATV new line = line works as it all works at mine 4 streets away
she is using Talk Talk router but worked fine before.
thanks for the help I will try the wirless way when home at weekend thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back