GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if its related to the build or not but I'm having some issues, I get a loading circle in the top left corner all the time on the most basic functions. I've just tried to change the channel, Its taken over 4 minutes so far. Any ideas why this could be? H52TC

Groggy or anyone else-

H2H
flashed with groggy freerange. boots up and comes to language selection wizard wherein it says press and down to select lang and press ok

no language options listed. if i press okay box crashes to blue screen and reboots if i press exit it goes to main menu and works fine

anyway of sorting this so it boots up normally??

same issue on 3 h2h

Attachments

• 312D0D23-CADE-4A06-A9A3-F00FDEA5D953.jpeg
    312D0D23-CADE-4A06-A9A3-F00FDEA5D953.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 11
I'm not sure if its related to the build or not but I'm having some issues, I get a loading circle in the top left corner all the time on the most basic functions. I've just tried to change the channel, Its taken over 4 minutes so far. Any ideas why this could be? H52TC

My H5 works fine and I don't have the circle. Are you using iptv version or sly/virmin? I've tried both virmin and iptv. Iptv first time does va e the circle to load all the channels once only then fine.

Have you tried a different usb/hdd, once mine was slow and was the hdd giving up.

My H5 works fine and I don't have the circle. Are you using iptv version or sly/virmin? I've tried both virmin and iptv. Iptv first time does va e the circle to load all the channels once only then fine.

Have you tried a different usb/hdd, once mine was slow and was the hdd giving up.
Virmin, I don't have a usb connected i never managed to mount it, Its plugged in now but gemma wont recognise it, I'll buy a new one and try that hopefully it fixes it.

I use Grogbuild FreeRange on my H52tc without an issue, is your USB initiated and mounted correctly?
Groggy or anyone else-

H2H
flashed with groggy freerange. boots up and comes to language selection wizard wherein it says press and down to select lang and press ok

no language options listed. if i press okay box crashes to blue screen and reboots if i press exit it goes to main menu and works fine

anyway of sorting this so it boots up normally??

same issue on 3 h2h
Sorry your screenshot isn't loading for me so can't see exactly where you are. Are you at the flash ATV stage or have you ran the grogbuild setup script?

We are pleased to announce we are the first build installed via command line that does not require you to flash the box with openATV or openVix before installing the build, the GrogBuild Freerange Installation now asks you which you want to use as a base build (if vix is available for your box) and then flashes the latest stable image for you. Assuming that you have your USB/HDD connected to the box (used for recordings etc) then you can use this method.

See the Installation Option 1 in the first post of this thread for instructions.

Please ask if you have any queries.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far this build has been tested on the following boxes:

Zgemma H1
Zgemma H2
Zgemma H2H
Zgemma H4
Zgemma H5.2tc
Zgemma H7C
Zgemma H9t
Vu + Uno 4K
Vu+ Solo SE
vu+ duo2
Edison OS Mini
Miraclebox Hybrid Mini
Formuler F1
Mutant 51
Xtrend et8000 running openvix 5.2

Please let me know if you install on any other box

Tried to install on H5.2TC but stuck on 49
what installation option did you use?

If option 1, what was displayed on the tv, ATV boot screen or Grogbuild boot screen? If the grogbuild screen then the first time it could take a couple of minutes as it is installing a few items.

OPTION 1 ITS SHOWING ATV SCREEN WITH BLUE CIRCLE IN CORNER
That's strange, I've just flashed my H5.2tc and it flashed fine, counter went to 27 with atv screen with text saying a fast restore was being carried out and then it rebooted after a couple of minutes with the grogbuild boot screen again for a couple of minutes and then completed as expected.

I assume your normal usb stick is plugged in still.

Morning all, installed the grogbuild last night on zgrmma h7s, running smooth just one thing is channels gold and W are missing but they are on plus1 boquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back