GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply
I followed your instructions and in ABM i found "Update Provider Files" I assume that's what you meant.
I ran the update which did update Virmin UK
But after rebooting the box i still get the above mentioned error

after updating provider files, did you do a scan in ABM?
What is your netid?

yes i tried a scan in ABM
netID = 40971
go to service searching and perform a manual scan
when the manual scan screen comes up, change 'predfined transponder' to 'complete' by moving left/right with the remote, then perform a scan
then try to run abm again

Hi
just tried doing my second box and the virmin skins have gone, this is what I get..

1) FastRestore.log 4) sat_282_freesat.xml.1 7) sat_282_sky_uk.xml 10) sat_282_sky_uk.xml.3
2) logs 5) sat_282_freesat.xml.2 8) sat_282_sky_uk.xml.1
3) sat_282_freesat.xml 6) sat_282_freesat.xml.3 9) sat_282_sky_uk.xml.2
Which skin do you want to use?

Any ideas?
Thanks

Hi
just tried doing my second box and the virmin skins have gone, this is what I get..

1) FastRestore.log 4) sat_282_freesat.xml.1 7) sat_282_sky_uk.xml 10) sat_282_sky_uk.xml.3
2) logs 5) sat_282_freesat.xml.2 8) sat_282_sky_uk.xml.1
3) sat_282_freesat.xml 6) sat_282_freesat.xml.3 9) sat_282_sky_uk.xml.2
Which skin do you want to use?

Any ideas?
Thanks
flash openatv6.2 again and start freerange from the beginning, there's an error somewhere

I followed your instructions
Manual scan worked
But am still getting the same error when scanning with ABM,

On a side note all my missing channels are back after the manual scan

I have also updated to OpenATV 6.3 with latest grog build (with restored settings)
with same error
Side note I also have a H2H with Wooshbuild and haven't had a scanning error on it

go to service searching and perform a manual scan
when the manual scan screen comes up, change 'predfined transponder' to 'complete' by moving left/right with the remote, then perform a scan
then try to run abm again

Last edited:
which version of autobouquetsmaker are you using?
should be 3.1?
if so, you may have to remove it and re-download it again

Okay I've done that, skins came up and I selected red, but every time I try it just defaults to the open image?

Thanks
Sorry me feeds where down, press the green button twice and then select skins -> vskin-red

Once installed, exit back to tv picture and select setup -> usage & gui -> skin setup -> vskin-red

So far this build has been tested on the following boxes:

Zgemma H1
Zgemma H2
Zgemma H2H
Zgemma H4
Zgemma H5.2tc
Zgemma H7C & S
Zgemma H9t & S
Vu + Uno 4K
Vu+ Solo SE
vu+ duo2
Edison OS Mini
Miraclebox Hybrid Mini
Formuler F1
Mutant 51
Xtrend et8000 running openvix 5.2

Please let me know if you install on any other box
So far this build has been tested on the following boxes:

Zgemma H1
Zgemma H2
Zgemma H2H
Zgemma H4
Zgemma H5.2tc
Zgemma H7C & S
Zgemma H9t & S
Vu + Uno 4K
Vu+ Solo SE
vu+ duo2
Edison OS Mini
Miraclebox Hybrid Mini
Formuler F1
Mutant 51
Xtrend et8000 running openvix 5.2

Please let me know if you install on any other box

Try update config files now and rescan, I am on 40970 and was experiencing the same issue.

Abu Baniaz kindly updated the git to include both 40970 & 40971 last night and it fixed my issue!

Thanks for letting me know,
Yes after updating config files all is working again.

Hi, i flashed new version of OpenAtv then tried to install grogbuild, but i get an error: -

Cannot write to ‘/media/hdd/backup_openatv_zgemmah2h/latestforgrogb
uild/latestimage.zip’ (No space left on device).

Can anyone help please?

Are you trying to backup when adding grogbuild freerange?
choose no when it asks if you want to backup, or make some space on the hdd if you do wish to backup

Hello all.
Can you advise best way to increase the size of the fonts within the Bouquets ?
Don't have the best vision, and would be great if these could be increased

Thanks
Tom

Hi, i flashed new version of OpenAtv then tried to install grogbuild, but i get an error: -

Cannot write to ‘/media/hdd/backup_openatv_zgemmah2h/latestforgrogb
uild/latestimage.zip’ (No space left on device).

Can anyone help please?
Have you still got your normal initialisied usb stick in the box? if not it needs to be in there, the setup downloads some files, which if you have no usb plugged in would fit in internal storage but it then needs to store your settings on the usb otherwise they will be lost when the box is flashed, but more importantly which is causing your error is that to flash the box it has to download the latest ATV image which must be stored on usb stick. Your usb stick is either, not plugged in, not mounted on /media/hdd or si full.

Hello all.
Can you advise best way to increase the size of the fonts within the Bouquets ?
Don't have the best vision, and would be great if these could be increased

Thanks
Tom

Yes this is possible by editing the .xml for the skin....I assume you mean the text showing when you view the EPG?
FTP into /usr/share/enigma2/ and locate the skin name, open that folder and copy the epg.xml file to your laptop, edit it and upload it back to the folder you got it from, the font size is usually 20, set it to 30 or 40 and see if it's suitable

Yes this is possible by editing the .xml for the skin....I assume you mean the text showing when you view the EPG?
FTP into /usr/share/enigma2/ and locate the skin name, open that folder and copy the epg.xml file to your laptop, edit it and upload it back to the folder you got it from, the font size is usually 20, set it to 30 or 40 and see if it's suitable

Great
Thank you

make sure you make a copy of the .xml file and keep it safe as a backup in case the edited .xml file doesn't work as it should, you can roll back to the existing one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back