GROVES VS SMITH

bazcfc1

VIP Member
George groves vs Callum Smith finally going to happen on Friday 28th September from Saudi Arabia on ITV Box Office for the Muhammad Ali trophy and the ring magazine belts wba belt on the line and diamond belt on the line looks like its going to be an interesting fight
PREDICTION TIME PEOPLE

George groves vs Callum Smith finally going to happen on Friday 28th September from Saudi Arabia on ITV Box Office for the Muhammad Ali trophy and the ring magazine belts wba belt on the line and diamond belt on the line looks like its going to be an interesting fight
PREDICTION TIME PEOPLE
My money would be on Groves if he’s 100 % fit but to be honest I don’t think he is and the other worry ieven if the shoulder feels good now in sparring a training there’s no guarantee the shoulder will last 12 rounds.i hope I’m wrong I’m a Groves fan since the 2 battles he had with Froch.

My money would be on Groves if he’s 100 % fit but to be honest I don’t think he is and the other worry ieven if the shoulder feels good now in sparring a training there’s no guarantee the shoulder will last 12 rounds.i hope I’m wrong I’m a Groves fan since the 2 battles he had with Froch.
They are my 2 favourite groves fights was unlucky thought he might have ko froch I've watched press confess he's been in rehabilitation since February but as you say it's when the harder sessions starts

They are my 2 favourite groves fights was unlucky thought he might have ko froch I've watched press confess he's been in rehabilitation since February but as you say it's when the harder sessions starts
What about Danny Garcia v Shawn Porter that’s another great fight

There is some good fights coming up would tip garcia to win that one
Yes me too Shawn Porter is too predictable none stop pressure come forward like a mad man, I think Garcia has a better boxing brain he will pick Porter off with his jab

Theres Canelo Triple g soon amir Khan Billy Joe Saunders boxing going to be interesting this year then AJ aswell

Theres Canelo Triple g soon amir Khan Billy Joe Saunders boxing going to be interesting this year then AJ aswell
What’s your knowledge on DAZN it’s the new sporting app which will be broadcasting all the main fights amoungstbother live events

What’s your knowledge on DAZN it’s the new sporting app which will be broadcasting all the main fights amoungstbother live events
From what I've watched Eddie hearn signed a multi billion deal with an American company to launch a streaming platform in America purely for boxing what ever fights happen in the UK or to do with match room people in America who've signed up for the dzan streaming app get to watch the fights its purely only available in America at moment its a bit like the wwe network where you pay so much and get every major event available that's my understanding of it

From what I've watched Eddie hearn signed a multi billion deal with an American company to launch a streaming platform in America purely for boxing what ever fights happen in the UK or to do with match room people in America who've signed up for the dzan streaming app get to watch the fights its purely only available in America at moment its a bit like the wwe network where you pay so much and get every major event available that's my understanding of it
I watched a video on YouTube and it was of a guy downloading the DAZN app onto his Samsung Smart Tv he was in the uk and it doesn’t only broadcast boxing it covers many different types of sport such has NFL / Bixing / Ufc / basket ball.what I don’t understand Billy Joe Daunders next fight will be on DAZN but he’s contracted to BT Sports AJ next fight will also be on DAZN he’s contracted to Sly.i wonder if these 2 fights will also be broadcasted in Sly and BT ?

I can't see Billy Joe Saunders fight been on it my self as Frank Warren got a contract with bt sports and he's nothing to do with dzan unless the fighter he's fighting is part of that platform I will have a look into it and see if I can find anything and post back

I can't see Billy Joe Saunders fight been on it my self as Frank Warren got a contract with bt sports and he's nothing to do with dzan unless the fighter he's fighting is part of that platform I will have a look into it and see if I can find anything and post back
Yeah I’ve seen that video he’s defo fighting on DAZN and yes it’s because his opponent is a Eddy Hearn Fighter but my question is will the fight be broadcasting on BT Sports that’s Frank Warren platform?

Dosnt look as tho he is on bt sports Frampton vs Warrington on bt sports Canelo vs Triple g on bt sports box office but can't see anything about the Saunders fight been on bt sports It looks as tho the Saunders fight is a Co promotional fight with match room and Warren shame its not on bt sports wanted to see Saunders get spanked lol

So it's not going to be on Boxnation either has this is Frank Warren channel?
Strange it being exclusive to Dazn when hearn signed up with them for exclusive fights so I am surprised Warren signed up for this. But to be fair Frank Warren will try to get best fights for his fighters unlike hearn who just dodges all main opponents.

Strange it being exclusive to Dazn when hearn signed up with them for exclusive fights so I am surprised Warren signed up for this. But to be fair Frank Warren will try to get best fights for his fighters unlike hearn who just dodges all main opponents.
Demetrius Andrade will challenge WBO champion Billy Joe Saunders, and Katie Taylor will defend her world titles on a packed Boston bill, live on Sky Sports.The trio of world title fights will be supported by three of Britain's best, with former world champion Scott Quigg, unbeaten Kid Galahad and Tommy Coyle all involved on a massive night in Massachusetts.Taylor will have Boston's huge Irish community behind her as she puts her IBF and WBA featherweight titles on the line against former world female champion Cindy Serrano.Unbeaten Saunders will be making the fourth defence of the WBO middleweight title he took from Ireland's Andy Lee in December 2015, while Andrade is looking to return to elite level, having been a world champion at super-welterweight four years ago.Belfast's Tennyson is preparing for his first world title fight, and also makes his debut across the pond.I feel that I'm ready for my shot and that I'll take the world title back to Belfast," he said
"A lot of fighters, when they take a loss in their career they think it's at an end when they've gone undefeated and been at the top but my career shows that a loss isn't the end.

"I've progressed, I've moved on and I'm ranked number one with the WBA, European and Commonwealth champion. You just have to keep pushing forward, keep digging deep. Anybody can come from a loss and come back and push right back up to the top of the ladder."
Super-featherweight titlist Farmer will be making the first defence of the IBF strap he picked up last weekend, when he travelled to Australia to out-point Billy Dibs.

The Philadelphia southpaw signed for Matchroom Boxing USA and his ultimate target is a unification showdown with Floyd Mayweather protege Gervonta Davis, who holds the WBA belt.
I've worked really hard to get to this point and now we're going to get these big fights - but I have to take care of business with James Tennyson first," said Farmer. "James is a proud, tenacious and worthy challenger for my belt.

"I know James is going to be hungry to take my title, but there's no way I'm going to let it go - I want to prove that I am the king in this division. I don't need to fight the other champions - I want to fight them, no talk, I want to handle my business and I want these guys to meet me, I want Gervonta.
"Knowing that I am fighting three times in a year is great - I'm going to be busy and that's awesome, that's what all fighters want - I'm so thankful to Lou, Eddie and DAZN for this."

Sheffield star Galahad faces tough Rhodes Island featherweight Toka Clary in an IBF final eliminator, while Coyle fulfils his long-term dream of fighting in America.

I think I might just download the DAZN app to my Samsung LG tv and subscribe it’s only $10 pm and it can be cancelled anytime,it benefits me because they also will be broadcasting ufc

I think I might just download the DAZN app to my Samsung LG tv and subscribe it’s only $10 pm and it can be cancelled anytime,it benefits me because they also will be broadcasting ufc
I'm not into ufc don't rate it or many other American sports but for price and what you get its worth paying £10 a month

Back