Cable H elp cant view any channels on VM

Jonny1384

Hi can anyone help ive followed the install step by step guide done the tuner scan on vm ireland got 274 channels but cant view any of them,
getting error message service not found (SID not found in PAT)
i have put in line also,what provider do i select on ABM no option for Ireland will a UK one be ok, not sure really what else i can try really appreciate any help.

Jonny had the same problem last week I'm down south, I was using a old vix image , the provider you looking for is horizon check have you that in providers ?

Hi yeah i searched for providers cant find the horizon one maybe i have old image do you have link for the one you used. cheers

Ive tried that i added the horizon into providers and network id, still no joy probably something stupid im doing, will have to check it over its possible the test line i got is the problem will keep plugging thanks for your help. can i ask what guide you followed when installing, this is my first go at trying something like this.

better to be given the irish line version for cable over here and using correct cam and cfg in use.

Back