1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H2H Blank Screen

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by RedArmy49, Aug 5, 2018.

1. RedArmy49

RedArmy49 Registered

Hi,

Was just wondering if I can get some help please. I have a H2H and recently I am getting a blank screen after watching like 20 mins or so. Not sure why this is, as it never used to happen before. Then I just have to click on the channel again and it comes on, which is getting frustrating. Using Wooshbuild on OpenATV. Anyway I can sort this out?

Thanks

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  2. qasim22

qasim22 TK Veteran

Try rescanning channels maybe or try a test elsewhere to rule out line issues.

3. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    have you done a network test on the box?
    menu>setup.system>network>device setup>network test

Also make sure VM cables are tight and you're not using a no-name splitter

4. RedArmy49

RedArmy49 Registered

Just did it, green ticks for everything.

5. pabloescaban

Male
    {builder
    if it's not the splitter, which should be Tratec, Technetix or Labgear then it could be the line.
    if you have a chinese splitter with an unpronouncable name on it, it belongs in a skip, go to Screwfix and get a Labgear for a fiver.

6. pablovon88

pablovon88 Registered

Male
    I’m having this exact issue but I have done everything I can think of... all green ticks on network... tried restarting cam... resetting... changed wires reset router re scanned... got in touch with my provider who I have used faithfully for a few years and no reply yet was wondering if there is any suggestions here?

7. pabloescaban

Male
    {builder
    Have you ruled out the line by taking a test from someone else?

8. pablovon88

pablovon88 Registered

Male
    Yeah I’ve decided to reflash in the hope something gives I was a couple of updates behind anyway... If this doesn’t work I might bang my head against the wall a few times... I love free telly though....

9. pabloescaban

Male
    {builder
    I meant try a test N line from a different provider first, the chances are it's the line...even an old build should be able to run a stable line ok

10. pablovon88

pablovon88 Registered

Male
    The only problem I have is I don’t know where else to go and I know I can’t ask on a thread so kinda stuck google brought me some worrying results previously

11. pabloescaban

Male
    {builder