H2H issues flashing

I have now ftp the line to the box first mgmcam1.38 then this options has dissapeared from the cam list.
Then i tried to ftp a C & N line to cccam2.3.0 and now this option has dissaperaed from the box cam list.

What am i doing wrong :-(

if the line is CWS it gets pasted into newcamd.list file
if it's C or N it gets pasted into Cccam.cfg file
when the line's in, go to softcam panel and scroll left/right to get the required softcam showing, then click the green button to restart the softcam
if the softcams aren't in the list, go to plugins menu and click green to see a list of downloadable plugins, install softcams from there

The cams where in the list in softcams now I have ftp the line they have dissapeared from the box, nothing will download either. they where both their before i editted the line and ftp it over, its almost like doing this has damaged the softcam

By the way Dutch_Andy someone i know said cccam and Megcamd arent being used now for vm he said he uses oscam, i dont use any of that i just use iptv i dont use xstream editor either. I apologise if im wrong just going off what he said.

By the way Dutch_Andy someone i know said cccam and Megcamd arent being used now for vm he said he uses oscam, i dont use any of that i just use iptv i dont use xstream editor either. I apologise if im wrong just going off what he said.

You are wrong, or to be more precise, your friend is wrong.
Most (over 80%) of VM lines are CWS lines for mgcamd softcam.
Oscam is ok if that's all your box will use, some of the more modern boxes only use oscam for instance, but almost all other boxes will use CWS or C lines without trouble

As i say i dont know about using cccam and mgcamd. I think he was setting up a zgemma star lc box being used for vm. He said oscam works better used on vm.

Back