H2H running Wooshbuild IPTV setup

nige3367

I have an H2H box currently running a great cable line but also have an IPTV sub for 3pm kick-offs.. How do I setup the IPTV line on Wooshbuild as my Provider cannot help with this.

Your provider should be able to sort this for you if he was half decent, I use x stream editor plug in, but there are other plugins that you can use.

I have put the files he sent me into the TMP folder as that's what he said to do, but the xstream editior doesn't appear in the plugins list.

Should be in extensions, though you will have to have your websafe features turned of for it to show up. But with xtream editor you just send the mac code to your provider and he should help you out from there.

Should be in extensions, though you will have to have your websafe features turned of for it to show up. But with xtream editor you just send the mac code to your provider and he should help you out from there.
Thanks have managed to Install it and have sent code to provider. Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks have managed to Install it and have sent code to provider. Will let you know how it goes.
OK have got it installed and running.. Thanks for the help.
As I also have a cable line how do I know if I'm watching cable or IPTV as some of the cable channels are a bit sharper . Is it Possible to swap between the 2 or is it all mixed together.

When you press tv button, you should see virgin uk bouquets, the last one should be bt sport interactive, then your iptv bouquets start, mines is sat uk, virgin uk then iptv.

Great Stuff Thanks Again. When I Press TV I get a list of categories Such as Sports Children's Documentary ETC.. It Does go down to BT Interactive then I can see The Iptv Categories.
Seems to be Ok though Pretty Stable No Freezing yet. I seem to have a SKY Football HD in my cable list though which works Clearly not right but I'm Not complaining Box seems to be Excellent. I had My doubts at first but its looking better every day thanks to the TK help.

well if its sky football hd, it will be an iptv version as only sd is available on cable, but if you compare the iptv sky football hd with your cable sd, then you will see the iptv is no better than cable, plus the iptv is behind cable in time , can be up to a minute.

well if its sky football hd, it will be an iptv version as only sd is available on cable, but if you compare the iptv sky football hd with your cable sd, then you will see the iptv is no better than cable, plus the iptv is behind cable in time , can be up to a minute.
yes I have noticed that, I may yet change from Cable Broadband as price going up again in Nov by £3 per month. That's £39 a month I'm paying just for broadband. May look for a cheaper Broadband and just use iptv for a while

yes I have noticed that, I may yet change from Cable Broadband as price going up again in Nov by £3 per month. That's £39 a month I'm paying just for broadband. May look for a cheaper Broadband and just use iptv for a while

I pay VM £26 for 20mb broadband and phone, it's not a deal available on their website, you only get offered it when you threaten to leave

Back