h2s box goes into deep sleep

mpg1965

at some point in the day and near the 6am mark,my h2s goes into some sort of deep sleep mode that goes into the full boot up process when turned on.i think i must of changed something in the settings cos its only started tuesday/wednesday.i know when it happens as the clock vanishes and its just the red led in the display.if the box is left turned on,upto now,nothin changes in the display and the box just stays on.ive been through the menus,changed a settin or 2 that i thought may have had something to do with it,but no joy.......any ideas on what i should change,or a setting i cant see or anything else i should try would be a great help.the box is runnin ipab and there are no other issues that stand out to me,the box is runnin really nice.....merry xmas

What time have you got your epg to download at? Isn't there a setting to tell your box what to do after the download

R.T.F.I

Your logs will tell you why it's shutting down.
Make sure you have enable debug logs set to yes then next time it shuts down on its own check the log for the reason and rectify it

i dont no what ive changed but this little problem has gone away..........matieboy & liamt.......many thanks guys

Back