H2S - cannot flash images

I can confirm that download works as i downloaded it yesterday to test my box, make sure u have winrar installed on your pc/laptop and extract the first folder you see inside the .rar file called zgemma, extract that folder to a usb, plug usb into back of box, turn box on by switch at rear, should flash for you.

thank you Daz I will give it bash in a mo!

thank you all for your feedback and advice its much apprciated!

I can confirm that download works as i downloaded it yesterday to test my box, make sure u have winrar installed on your pc/laptop and extract the first folder you see inside the .rar file called zgemma, extract that folder to a usb, plug usb into back of box, turn box on by switch at rear, should flash for you.

thank you Daz I will give it bash in a mo!

thank you all for your feedback and advice its much apprciated!

Worked a treat!! Happy Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ive done everything everyone said on here and i still cant get my box to flash,has anyone seen or done a video with the download and how to extract the files to the usb.I know i am doing it right but im losing the will to live, 3 whole nights trying to flash my box and all i get is BOOT! What am i doing wrong???

How do I do that mate? I've tried flashing both flash downloads off of here but neither will work, just boot on the box but no flash!? Could it be a problem in the box that won't let it flash the system, some setting I may have changed?

Open the folder on your pc you unzipped, rename file called noforce to force, format usb, move folder across, switch Zgemma off, put in back, switch on

Boo ! Tried few usbs? Smallest oldest one you have the best. Sandisk cruzer 2gb never lets me down! Rebooted holding the front button in for 10 secs say?

Definitely using right image for right box?

Tried an ATV image? They flash better normally

Whatever image you are using on whatever zgemma box, on your usb you need the following folders:

zgemma
----------- sh1 or h3
------------------------ 4 or 5 files (one being named force or noforce)

For best results remove anything else from the USB stick. The USB stick needs to be formatted to FAT32. I also found that smaller usb sticks work better and 64gb didn't work for me.

So the downloaded zip / rar file contains a zgemma folder, that and it's contents need copying to the MAIN part of the USB stick.

Thanks for your advice chaps, im using a 4gb usb formatted to fat32, ive downloaded the wooshbuild file and extracted the zgemma file from it and copied it to the usb, turned my box off,usb in then turned it back on, still no flash just BOOT? i must be doing something wrong???

Ill try another

---------- Post Merged on 12-08-2016 at 12:05 AM ----------

Still nothing mate, Tried both flashes on a different usb and even re booting with the button but still only comes up with BOOT!! Could it be somethimg in the box thats stopping it??

Have you also tried the other USB port? And also have no other devices plugged into the box?

(Bed time, night)

Back