1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H2s freezing

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by bluegashead, Dec 19, 2016.

1. bluegashead

bluegashead Registered

Hi all, I've just connected a H2S box but it keeps freezing every couple of minutes then Un freezing. I have tried 2 different ethernet cables but it's still happening. The satelite wire is also fine as it's what the fitter did so the connections are good. I have a very long ethernet cable as it's going from bedroom upstairs to modem downstairs so I'm assuming the legnth isn't an issue any help would be much appreciated thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 12:39 PM ----------

Just realised if I dis connect the other ethernet cables from my virgin media modem and just leave the one I'm using in it stops freezing so cold I be over loading it and if so how can I get around this? Cheers

2. thesultan09

thesultan09 TK Veteran

Are you using the same line/gift on both boxes and are they multiroom.That can cause the problem you described,more so as its fine if only 1 box is connected.

3. Enzo_89

Enzo_89 Registered

Maybe limited to 1 sign in for line and your using 2

Sent from my SM-T535