H2S IPTV loads but no pictures

doubleg

Hi, I am running wooshbuild infinity on my H2S. Its been working fine until yesterday, I can load iptv when I select a channel i get the text with whats on but I get no pictures. I have rebooted my router and boxes and have removed and reloaded extreme. can anyone help please

Hi, I am running wooshbuild infinity on my H2S. Its been working fine until yesterday, I can load iptv when I select a channel i get the text with whats on but I get no pictures. I have rebooted my router and boxes and have removed and reloaded extreme. can anyone help please
Have you been intouch with your supplier to see if there's a problem at there end or tried a test line to rule out provider problem or could be a problem internally

Hi, I have contacted the supplier and they said that had reloaded the sever and to try again, still no joy.I have contacted them again this morning, the people I use are really good so I hope to get it sorted. I just want to make sure its not something I've done

Like I said mate get a test line from a different provider to try if that works with picture sound ect then it's a problem at server end how's your zgemma box set up is it on wifi hard wired what image you using how you viewing iptv

Can you recommend one ?
I'm running wooshbuild infinity and using extreme tv to watch iptv. Both boxes are wired

Back