H2S won't pause

saspinall

Hi all

Got a small problem with my parents ZGemma H2S box which, when you press the pause button during a program, will not pause. Well, it pauses for a fraction of a second then starts the program again. Its running the latest version of Wooshbuild and has a Sandisk Cruzer Blade 64Gb USB memory stick, something which is used on the 3 boxes I have in my house, which work fine. I have bought a new Cruzer Blade but it wouldn't let me initialise it, said something about Timeshift is currently in use. Timeshift settings look exactly the same as my boxes, as they are set to the default that gets loaded during the Wooshbuild flash.

Anyone any suggestions.

Stuart

can you not change it to /media /usb/ as thatsa what your using not a hdd?
same setting on all the boxes i have in my house too...says /media/hdd....and they all use the same usb stick....i have another usb which i have intialised using my box...will try that in theirs...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Are you able to record? ie is it just timeshift that is not working?

Try holding down the power button on your remote until menu appears and select 'restart'.

If that doesn't work and you want to initialise the new stick, to get over the timeshift error, unplug the usb stick from the back and then plug it back in, you should then be able to initialise it without an error.

Try holding down the power button on your remote until menu appears and select 'restart'.

If that doesn't work and you want to initialise the new stick, to get over the timeshift error, unplug the usb stick from the back and then plug it back in, you should then be able to initialise it without an error.
thanks...couldnt go round to theirs tonight to try anything as they were out....going round tomorrow....ive initialised a new stick on my box...going to take that round too to try....

thanks...couldnt go round to theirs tonight to try anything as they were out....going round tomorrow....ive initialised a new stick on my box...going to take that round too to try....

took the new initialised usb round...and still the same...pauses for split second...then starts...stutters...etc...all settings same as mine...tried a record and it recorded ok.

Has it just randomly happened?
Pretty sure woosh mention that a dodgy update broke pausing live TV but was fixed a couple of days later
Have you tried running updates to see if it fixes the issue?

Has it just randomly happened?
Saw woosh mention that a dodgy update broke pausing live TV but was fixed a couple of days later?
Have you tried running updates to see if it fixes the issue
thanks dj...will try an update next time i go to their house...i would suspect that they wont update it very often..as they are not technically minded...lol

Back