H5.2TC SAT/CABLE SINGLE BOUQUET

adamsm

Want 1 bouquet where the sky channels are free channels only then all the other channels are populated by cable.

How do I achieve this please?

would help if we know what setup you had on box. ie atv/vix wooshbuild/grogbuild

If an atv based image with autobouquets maker then

Menu -> setup -> Service searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> providers -> Sky UK: generate FTA bouquet set to yes

Press green button to save and then start scan

I have an open atv image, yes if i do that then i have 2 sets of bouquets one for sky and one for cable, what I would like is one set of bouquets where free sky is populated first then the vm channels are populated second into one single bouquet

if you just want two bouquets one for fta sat and then one for all cable then in the abm providers set

Virgin (UK) generate main bouquet to yes (ALL) and generate section bouquets NO
Sky UK generate main bouquet to use (Only FTA) and generate section bouquets NO

press green to save.

Now select Providers order and order sky and virgin in the order you want and press green to save

now start a scan

that will give you two bouquets, 1 for free sat and one for all cable.

Not sure you can have them all in one bouquet unless you use Dsaysers custom mix as mentioned above but then I you will not get channels like itv on cable, just sat.

Not sure you can have them all in one bouquet unless you use Dsaysers custom mix as mentioned above but then I you will not get channels like itv on cable, just sat.
It only swaps the cable HD version for sat, SD still should be virgin. I changed that a few months ago.

You could use a custommix file similar to what dsayers2014 has and move the sat channels to channels 1 -99 but you will only be able to do that with upto 99 sat channels.

Is it possible to have the sky free channels first then everything else populated with the cable side?
I'm not sure how you would manage the channel numbering system, I add FTA channels into virgin slots so numbers stay the same apart from extra FTA sat channels I've added not available on vm. If you wanted FTA sat first try as grog suggested and set Sky UK FTA only yes with only generating main bouquet. Then you will have virgin after.

Back