Cable H5.2TC Tuner isuue

burremr

Hi, receiving this message this morning on running AutoBouquetsMaker scan, all started with the Cam (mgcamnd_1.38r1) being empty. Checked the file via Filezilla and all looks ok. Any ideas?

Attachments

• GB.jpg
    GB.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 26
60 minutes later as I was preparing to reflash the mgcamnd_1.38r1 decides to populate, all back and running as before.

Its back again, unable to tune Virgin on Tuner C. All working OK on the single tuner H2H upstairs. Very odd

Swapped the working H2H for the H52TC and its definitely a cable tuner malfunction on the H52TC. Box was purchased 10 months ago direct for Zgemma. Anyone had any experience in returning to these guys, i.e will they attempt a fix or replace?

can you run a cable scan on your tuner not abm or bouquets scan? abm has issues as info has changed

Non ABM scan returns zero on H52TC. Both boxes have been reflashed with latest Grogbuild. H2H works upstairs or downstairs with manual scan or ABM.
What were the ABM issues?

ordinary scan with zero could mean wrong info put in to scan on so recheck data,feed is it a live coaxial feed and inserted into correct port?

Think I would get a slightly different error message if the NETID was incorrect. All connections are fine as the box swap has proved this.

just flash with wooshbuild any one help with to put line in zemma h2h
i have put CCcam line in dream expo/ usr/keys/CCcam.cfg @ when i go back in softcam panel in
Cam 1----mgcamd_1.38r1
Cam2-----CCcam 2.3.0
no luck
when i go by fire zilla in keys section only i can see these folder mg_cfg,CCcam @oscam

Last edited:
Only other thing to try is a different image to see if its faulty and if still getting nothing on scan possible tuner issue,could you post a screenshot of tuner setup on box.
signal finder is good to see what level you are getting.

once you've put the cccam.cfg in usr/keys folder, reboot the router and the box
when they've both rebooted and are connected again
go to softcam panel and try again

Back