h7 frozen help

Ryang85

hi

This is my first post, not sure if im posting in the correct place. please let me know where to post and delete if incorrect.

i have an h7 zgemma box i was trying to upload grogbuild on and it crashed half way through, now all i get is a blank screen and -09- on the box led display. i have tried to switch it off and put the memory stick in the back and turn it back on and pressing the button on the front under the flap but no flsh display is coming up it goes straight back to -09-.
any help in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

thank you

Ryan

thank you for your reply, unfotuantly i can not seem to download the link. is there another way to download this? also is there a procedure for doing a reflash except for going through the menus as i have a constant blank screen?

Thank you.

thank you for your reply, unfotuantly i can not seem to download the link. is there another way to download this? also is there a procedure for doing a reflash except for going through the menus as i have a constant blank screen?

Thank you.

Click on the link above and there's a green download button, click this and it takes you to an external site, close the popup blocking the screen and download the zip file.

You will have a black screen until the box is flashed, use the tool above to format the usb. put the flash files on and flash in the usual way, not sure what you mean by 'is there a procedure for doing a reflash except for going through the menus'

Back