Has anybody created a user guide/instructions for h.s2 ? Does it exist ?

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is a good user guide out there for use on H.2s SLYK Skin ?

By this I mean where the user know how to operate the planner as I have noticed the guide does a lot more than people think like press red button to look when a programme is on later on if they have missed it or say set to zap as a reminder ?

Also other things like pressing up or down when not on planner shows the quick planner and shows them how long its been on etc, etc ?

Think this could be really useful as people don't seem to get the best from their boxes because of this.

Thanks

It would be good but there's many functions in enigma2 plus images may function differently then there's backups that may have changed the default functions ie adding epg tabs changes the whole layout and adds the red options button

The best way is to have a play and if you have a problem just ask or search the site
im sure you won't be the first to ask the question

I started something a few months ago but quickly gave up as it was a lot bigger task than I had expected.

I have a sheet or two that give to people I set boxes up which explains the different ways of recording a tv program. I also have notes on initialising a hdd/USB if people want to upgrade the one they have and one giving details on setting up wifi although i find pointing people to a youtube video is better for that.

The problem is these notes are for the build I use, for an openvix based build they could be totally wrong.

simple. Press help button on your remote on most screens. It will give you a list of what you can do. Depending on your build your remote control graphic might be slightly out of sync, but it will tell your roughly what buttons to press.

Back