Windows Vista has anybody got the windows vista file

tags2010

running windows 7 but its not letting me install itunes laptop came with vista just want to reinstall it thanks if any1 can help

running windows 7 but its not letting me install itunes laptop came with vista just want to reinstall it thanks if any1 can help

What does your laptop do when you try to run the itunes installer? Do you get an error message? Need a bit more info dude.

yeah its a error msg saying failed to install

---------- Post Merged at 06:19 PM ----------

my laptop wont install updates from windows either if that helps any

---------- Post Merged at 06:24 PM ----------

Untitled.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled.jpg

no reason to go back to vista.now that you have 7 why not do the free upgrade to windows10?this is not an operating system problem but rather a settings problem.my daughters computer ran itunes on both win7 and win10.

If windows is not updating either check ur time and date on ur pc..if it's wrong this will cause windows and itunes not to update..hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Do not go to Windows 10 or back down to Vista.

I would suggest downloading another Windows 7 a lot available on the net even ones which have had a lot of customizing done so they are tweaked to run very well "Windows 7 Aero 3D Exclusive Edition 2015" it is about 8gb and can be installed from usb stick.

Windows 10 runs fine I certainly wouldn't install a pirated version of Windows 7 if not wanting Windows 10 then hopefully you have a rescue disk or maybe even the install disk for Windows 7 but you'll have to reinstall any programs you use and backup any files

Windows 10 runs fine I certainly wouldn't install a pirated version of Windows 7 if not wanting Windows 10 then hopefully you have a rescue disk or maybe even the install disk for Windows 7 but you'll have to reinstall any programs you use and backup any files

Who mentioned about pirated versions no one the original poster already stated they had win 7 installed so by installing another of the net doesn't make it pirated copy and even if it is what does it matter it's each persons choice.

Windows 10 isn't all that only reason at moment to use it is if you have a xbox one and I know been a part of the test group since day one.

those versions you mention are modified,sometimes with malware.the only version of windows i would run is one from ms.you cannot download a legitimate iso of win7 anywhere on the net so the version you are suggesting is suspect.if you already have a legit version of 7 why not upgrade to 10???think before you give advice..

those versions you mention are modified,sometimes with malware.the only version of windows i would run is one from ms.you cannot download a legitimate iso of win7 anywhere on the net so the version you are suggesting is suspect.if you already have a legit version of 7 why not upgrade to 10???think before you give advice..

That version is not full of malware it's your great AV flagging false postives again.

Yes you can download legit Windows you can get it of MS site itself if you know what place to look. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows7

That version is not full of malware it's your great AV flagging false postives again.

Yes you can download legit Windows you can get it of MS site itself if you know what place to look. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows7

People also download the official ones from Microsoft then re-upload them elsewhere, in case the official download links are removed.

Back