Has the sound issue been fixed on the latest OpenATV image?

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
Was wondering because i do get sound lost increasing to 80% or decreasing from that amount so was wondering if OpenATV image has fixed this?

Thanks

I haven't noticed it on my image but I haven't used iptvplayer that much.

The reason why I think iptvplayer is the issue because kiddac mentioned it happened to him after using iptvplayer and thats the main plugin used on both openatv and vix

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I haven't noticed it on my image but I haven't used iptvplayer that much.

The reason why I think iptvplayer is the issue because kiddac mentioned it happened to him after using iptvplayer and thats the main plugin used on both openatv and vix

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Yesterday i was using the normal movie player from file list on your OpenVix backup and i increased it to 80% above then it got lost, so i restarted gui and it fixed.

Then i decreased from 80% it got lost again then restarted gui.

IPTV player from plugins i haven't been using at all so i'm really getting annoyed with OpenVIX.

Planning on jumping back to your OpenATV backup and see if that fixes it.

Will report back on results.

I haven't noticed it but it wasn't that bad on the vix image I only suspected iptvplayer because thats the only plugin that seems to be used on both atv and vix I only use iptvplayer when I can't find a find film on plex

I haven't noticed it but it wasn't that bad on the vix image I only suspected iptvplayer because thats the only plugin that seems to be used on both atv and vix I only use iptvplayer when I can't find a find film on plex

Yeah i guess it isn't gonna make backup of the current openvix just in case same issue occurs on your OpenATV backup.

One thing i need to ask about is the mymetrix, is this needed on OpenATV within plugins.

What does it do?

Back