Has there been a need for VPN yet?

river4ever

Just looking bit of info.
As many know that some experience EPL blocks.
(premier league football streams)

Im not referring to likes of “kodi” more to local domains/suppliers so to speak.
For those that experienced blackouts previously have they seen or experienced blocks in the last fortnight?.... yes its common knowledge now how to get around this silly attempt to block streams.
But many have been expecting an aggressive approach this season to disrupt streams, and from what i gather there has been little or “no” reported blocks of yet?

Although I understand the curiosity value of the question I think the answer to it may be of more value to those who instigate any block than those who suffer its consequences. I prescribe to the old saying 'no news is good news!'

I know of 1 service that has had blocks from begining of season 1 week said it was a ddos attack week after isp block and probably be same again today I havnt had to use vpn yet but the provider I'm on about can't name obviously but the strange thing about it the owner is no where to be seen on football days I'm part of their group even tho havnt renewed my service with them by 15:15 there was 200 messages saying was working with vpn some saying working without and some couldn't get anything with or with out vpn

I know of 1 service that has had blocks from begining of season 1 week said it was a ddos attack week after isp block and probably be same again today I havnt had to use vpn yet but the provider I'm on about can't name obviously but the strange thing about it the owner is no where to be seen on football days I'm part of their group even tho havnt renewed my service with them by 15:15 there was 200 messages saying was working with vpn some saying working without and some couldn't get anything with or with out vpn
I think i can guess the service you are talking about. i was with a similar service last season for a month and they kept blaming DDOS attacks. However it only seemed to be them who where having problems.

I think i can guess the service you are talking about. i was with a similar service last season for a month and they kept blaming DDOS attacks. However it only seemed to be them who where having problems.
Probably mate they set a new server up to stop the blocks and not giving url out then all of a sudden url was been posted all over place lmao

Back