Having a few issues :(

Tno

Hi guys,

I have got the H.2H, bought it plug and play which was lazy of me but it worked...kinda. The bouquets on it were messed up and fiddly to use, I wanted to use Dsayers2014's image, I still do as its perfect for what I want.

My problem at the moment is the fact that no channels apart from FTA are clearing, I used filezilla to extract the usr/keys folder onto my pc to ensure I kept my line details.

After following all the steps I copied over my line details using filezilla into the newcamd file which look like:
CWS = xx.xxxxxx.xxx xxxxx user-xxx xxxxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS = xx.xxxxxx.xxx xxxxx user-xxx xxxxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I have edited my details out, does that look right for both vm and sly services? I have stopped and restarted the softcam it sometimes says no ecm info.

Thanks for any help in advance guys.

Martin.

Hi guys,

I have got the H.2H, bought it plug and play which was lazy of me but it worked...kinda. The bouquets on it were messed up and fiddly to use, I wanted to use Dsayers2014's image, I still do as its perfect for what I want.

My problem at the moment is the fact that no channels apart from FTA are clearing, I used filezilla to extract the usr/keys folder onto my pc to ensure I kept my line details.

After following all the steps I copied over my line details using filezilla into the newcamd file which look like:

I have edited my details out, does that look right for both vm and sly services? I have stopped and restarted the softcam it sometimes says no ecm info.

Thanks for any help in advance guys.

Martin.

Martin.

that looks absolutely fine, have you restarted mgcam though and your not trying to start cccam insoftcams?

Is your internet connection confirmed working at the receiver?
Have you tried restarting your softcam?
Might be a good idea for someone to check your lines for you, ive known plug and play boxes to go off after 2 hours of use.

Hi guys,

Sorry, the box was working perfectly before I reflashed it. all channels were cleared, I'm not using CCcam. Yes the internet connection is fine, as I said it was working just before I reflashed it.

Yes that looks fine as dangerous suggested have somebody test your line. It could just be bad timing for the line to go off.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Is it both vm and sat not working or both? I've had someone else last night saying that they can't get vm to work but sky is fine just wondering if it's something I've done as I needed to do a new backup yesterday due to the software updates issue. Mines working fine but would need yo know if it's an issue with the image or line

Both, to be honest the lines look like dummy lines to me.
Vm.server.
Tv.server
They can't possibly be in use

I think I know the problem is, the op has reflashed the receiver probably with a back up image and in the usr/keys file is dummy lines.

BeakyFord that's the same configs on my image apart from the mg_cfg file that version has the L 01 the other newcamd.list and mg_cfg zipfile has the correct mg_cfg file.

---------- Post Merged at 01:09 PM ----------

Just checking that dangerous I'm looking for my dummy files because they start like that

---------- Post Merged at 01:18 PM ----------

No my backup files don't have them like that anymore unless it's the older image flashed. The new image just has

CWS = paste tv line here
CWS = past vm line here

I'm guessing the guys who I bought the box from uses his own backup image. He must have used a different folder/file for the keys and I think I might have lost the real ones and took dummy ones.

I am trying to contact him now but lo and behold his number is off. Lucky for me I had his bank details so tracked him on facebook, just got to try and get him to accept the friend request.

Did you have a backup of the image reflash and have a look in etc for CCCAM.CFG or he could have been using oscam

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back