having to run the script everyday?

rossitt

Not sure why this keeps happening but every morning i turn on the tv on my epg has gone? but the film or what ever channel was left on is still on and i still can turn the program or film over but no epg.. I import everything again and still nothing i have to turn the box off and run the script again??? i had wooshbuild before but kept getting blue screen and freezing now ive got ipab build and im having this problem any ideas ?

Last edited:
Not sure why this keeps happening but every morning i turn on the tv on my epg has gone? but the film or what ever channel was left on is still on and i still can turn the program or film over but no epg.. I import everything again and still nothing i have to turn the box off and run the script again??? i had wooshbuild before but kept getting blue screen and freezing now ive got ipab build and im having this problem any ideas ?
is epg importer set to run a specific time each day and 7 days ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

is epg importer set to run a specific time each day and 7 days ?

hi it was left to update every morning at 6am i thought it was something to do with that so turned it off 2 days ago and still the same

hi it was left to update every morning at 6am i thought it was something to do with that so turned it off 2 days ago and still the same
down the bottom theres setting to get epg for x days is it set to 7?

ah okay is this for your IPTV? or satellite

its for my iptv the other epg seems to be fine just dont get why when i had wooshbuild it was fine well apart from the freezing and blue screen of dealth lol least that isnt happening with ipab just epg is a mission to run script everyday

when you select e2m3ubouquet it should come up with provider epg is this selected too? if could be provider doesnt have more then 24h epg

when you select e2m3ubouquet it should come up with provider epg is this selected too? if could be provider doesnt have more then 24h epg

when you click on e2m3ubouquet another e2m3ubouquet opens up below it i click on that and import. before i put ipab build on the epg was longer then 24hours but im having problems with wooshbuild so want to sick to ipab as i dont have the issue with blue screen or freezing but the epg disapears dont know which is more hassle lol

Back