Hdu 400

Wilko1962

do I have to install the hdu 400 into the outside drop box or Can I install it in the house, if it can be put inside how is it installed

i put mine inside the house
in the drop box i had a splitter so i got one of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003YV4710/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
i removed the splitter in dropbox and joined the wire, then inside i made a 2-3foot lead for the white box inside so i could hide the hdu400
then i wired up the house from inside and hide all the wires (1 for upstairs and one for downstairs +router)
all works great now

+if i need to get vermin round for anything i can just put the splitter back in and use the old wires only takes 2mins to change ;)

I have connected hdu 400 can detect all channels but I am still unable to watch any. My area have 2 net ids and have tried them both any ideas please

Thanks

You're missing something - you will need to purchase a cs line to clear channels. The only channels you'll get through cable without this are the STANDARD DEFINITION versions of 1-5 in the UK.

You're missing something - you will need to purchase a cs line to clear channels. The only channels you'll get through cable without this are the STANDARD DEFINITION versions of 1-5 in the UK.
How Can I purchase this line. Sorry for my ignorance

have installed one of these hdu 400 but had problems with the signal dropping to -18 then going back up to normal. any ideas? could be faulty 6.5 power supply?

Back