Help for IPTV

Del-Boy

Have just upgraded my broadband and am now able to stream without buffering.
I am asking for help on which box I should buy and how do you load the info or are they fully loaded from the factory.
I want as much as possible ie: Films,3pm football,discovery,NG,NGW,History..........you all know what I mean
I would like to run into my yamaha A2 so need a SPDIF or optic
Any advice would be most welcome

Last edited:
If you want something simple to setup with spdif output get something like a mag 256w2 ,with an IPTV sub that has VOD (video on demand)
which will give you movies and tv series.It works on the mac address of the box so you just need to find a supplier and you give them the mac address and they will give you a portal address to enter in the mag box and that's it.

If you want something simple to setup with spdif output get something like a mag 256w2 ,with an IPTV sub that has VOD (video on demand)
which will give you movies and tv series.It works on the mac address of the box so you just need to find a supplier and you give them the mac address and they will give you a portal address to enter in the mag box and that's it.

Thanks for replying,just want a box that is easy to use and the mag 256w2 is 4k ultra,so is future proof as well

Yep,can't go far with a mag256w2.Also Wi-Fi good on these(if you want to use wi-fi).If you need a sub post a request in the forum and take a test sub first before you buy it.

Yep,can't go far with a mag256w2.Also Wi-Fi good on these(if you want to use wi-fi).If you need a sub post a request in the forum and take a test sub first before you buy it.
I'd rather not buy it from amazon as Bezos really doesn't need my money to add to his $112billion,any suggestions on a good supplier?

ps.It will be hard wired into the router

Last edited:
Any idea why an iptv provider would need my ip address? I thought it was mac address that they usually require. I didnt question this. But thought someone on here might know.

They say they trying file zila onto box. I told they wouldnt be able to without remote access. Now they want to access my box via teamviewer. I told them why? I can put the files on the box for them. Something dodgy.

It's not necessarily that they are going to do something dodgy, they may just not trust you to put it on yourself as there have been a lot of servers found by the authorities, costing them money.
However, I wouldn't be giving anyone teamviewer privileges unless I trusted them.
If it is someone here, let me know who by PM, and I will look into it for you, find out if they are legit.
Wheelo

the provider had his server hacked and so didnt want to send credentials by email. In the end I trusted him and I watched. So seems legit. Thanks.

Am looking at the Mag 322 and have seen some vids on You Tube,anyone here got the Mag 322 who could tell me it's ease of use

easiest box to setup, give the provider your mac address, enter in his server address. Thats it, yep lol.
Thanks mate,do all subs offer the same packages (have been hearing about "add ons" but not sure what they are) ie: VOD,box sets

Thanks mate,do all subs offer the same packages (have been hearing about "add ons" but not sure what they are) ie: VOD,box sets
No mate, Everybody's IPTV is different, thats why we have a thread on here were if you post what kind of channels your looking(region or country), if you want recording or catchup and VOD. VOD basically is movies and tv shows, some providers offer loads and some offer none, thats why you have to test. Test until you find the perfect IPTV for you. Once you have tested grab a month because they'll be cheap and if anything goes wrong you have only wasted a few quid.

No mate, Everybody's IPTV is different, thats why we have a thread on here were if you post what kind of channels your looking(region or country), if you want recording or catchup and VOD. VOD basically is movies and tv shows, some providers offer loads and some offer none, thats why you have to test. Test until you find the perfect IPTV for you. Once you have tested grab a month because they'll be cheap and if anything goes wrong you have only wasted a few quid.
You're a gent mate,thanks for explaining it so clearly,now I'm getting a better grip how it works,been watching some You Tube vids,some people have more than 1 sub on a box ( I didn't know that)

Do you know where to buy that aint Amazon?

You're a gent mate,thanks for explaining it so clearly,now I'm getting a better grip how it works,been watching some You Tube vids,some people have more than 1 sub on a box ( I didn't know that)

Do you know where to buy that aint Amazon?
Right here on the forum mate, post in this thread here and people will offer you trials of there server find the perfect one that suits your needs and thats you sorted:(y):.

I think you can have only 1 sub running at the same time on the mags, not sure how it works never messed around but with firesticks and engima 2 boxes you can import as much as you like lol.

Back