HELP IPTV PROBLEM!

Fitzy87

Hi all

New member here. I been ripped off I THINK. I have a zgemma i55 box which doesn't have a digital display on front. Had it only 2 months and it's now not working after I was stupid enough to pay out for it. But I'm not sure if it has shut down, I need some help and guidance with this please. My toddler son has ran around the house freely with the remote so may have messed with settings, just pushing buttons. I find it strange that when I'm going into import epg settings it's loading up 1000s of events and still shows a live TV guide, but not visual picture just a white screen with orange letters IPTV across the screen, but like I say shows a live TV guide. I think something may be altered in settings and I don't have a clue, sorry dummy here don't know much with this just think I've been done over. Please help thankyou

My pet shark ate my zgemma and my lion ate my router, and now i can't watch sky movies, i think I've been ripped off somewhere, imagine my surprise when I find that my tyrannosaurus rex now thinks it's amusing that I've been robbed as he warned me beforehand about sending money to weirdos on the internet and allowing wild animals to play with electronics but would I listen? - no.
Serves me right.

I've just had a very similar issue. I'd check with your supplier and check your subscription is still valid. As for your box I also have a i55 box and it doesn't have a front display. Just a couple of lights

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back