1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help kva780

Discussion in 'KryptView' started by rajraju, May 26, 2018.

1. rajraju

rajraju Hello

Male
    {process technician
    wiltshire
    Has anybody got a working kv a780 in Swindon Wilts, is willing to guide me to scan mine, which has been working till recently. Have all the necessary requirement in place, ie, vm bb, line, etc.
    thank you

2. bees

bees VIP Member

PM Ted Luxston he is the KV king.

If it was working then you probably have the correct net id, check BBC1, 2 and ITV
    if they are clearing, try a test line from elsewhere it could be down to your provider.

3. rajraju

rajraju Hello

Male
    {process technician
    wiltshire
    The box is not scanning, or finding any thing. scan's 11 tp's on telewest nothing found. tried all provider's ntl, excw,telewest,chorous. Just comes back to easy language page, tried manual scan 579.00 6.887 nothing found. factory reseted many times.

4. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    it sounds like the VM cable isn't connected to the box.
    either a break or a loose connection somewhere in the cable.
    Take the VM cable from router, plug it into KV and try another scan on Telewest

5. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

And as said use the litchfield fix guide.

6. rajraju

rajraju Hello

Male
    {process technician
    wiltshire
    Could somebody please tell me how to scan in Swindon, tried telewest after factory default, the box finds nothing. I can confirm, one can not factory default and scan in Swindon.

7. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    You're not trying hard enough, try what has been posted in the past instead of copying/pasting the same bleat constantly

8. Ted luxston

Ted luxston VIP Member

Male
    {Lift Surgeon..!
    Deep Essex
    You need to factory default before you start a new scan on a different provider.. but 1 of those will work unless vermin have cut you off at the green box in the street.. or do you have vermin broadband.?