help me please sony vaio drivers

ppete1969

hello to you all can any one help me please a have just been given a sony vaio pcg-61611m vpcee2e1e but it needed a new hard drive so i have put one in and put windows 7 home prem 32bit on it all working good but i can not find any drivers for it have been to sony`s site and looked on the net for 2 days now but no luck on the sony site i can not find anything for vpcee2e1e i don`t normally have any probs finding drivers has anyone got any ideas as i don`t no what to do next ?

thanks for your time pete ....

Download and run this, it will direct you to every driver you will ever need.

Attachments

• 3DP_Chip_v1208.rar
    947.1 KB · Views: 39
have a look here ppete1969

Code:
http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/search/nsearch/vpcee2e1e

then select yours and scroll down to Win7 preinstalled drivers.

Hope that helps,
jodav :)

wow thanks guys and very very fast too.you guys are the best.i see what you mean about the 64 bit thing will have to try and get hold of a 64 bit one thanks for you time and all the best to you all pete.......

Download and run this, it will direct you to every driver you will ever need.

You kept that one very quite lol :no no: LOL!

Have you used it & did you find it good?

It's such an age old problem & I'm always on the look out for something that actually works well.

yes m8 it did work fine but it said there was a new copy of it so i downloaded it and it worked fine very handy tool

You kept that one very quite !

Have you used it & did you find it good?

It's such an age old problem & I'm always on the look out for something that actually works well.

I use it regular Gman and it is by far the best I have ever used, It has never failed me.

There is a 3dchip net prog that also has all the drivers to get you online, wifi - lan etc.

Same problem

hello to you all can any one help me please a have just been given a sony vaio pcg-61611m vpcee2e1e but it needed a new hard drive so i have put one in and put windows 7 home prem 32bit on it all working good but i can not find any drivers for it have been to sony`s site and looked on the net for 2 days now but no luck on the sony site i can not find anything for vpcee2e1e i don`t normally have any probs finding drivers has anyone got any ideas as i don`t no what to do next ?

thanks for your time pete ....
:P:(((

Back