Help Needed for Kryptview A780

I believe it to be a null modem cable to usb, but it was 1 my pal had...........Ive just bought 1 from ebay there and give that a bash and cross my fingers hope it works, I will keep the post updated if it works

I have tried everything man it just doesn't work I am using male to male 9 pin with USB/female 9pin adapter :(

is it any possibility that this can be flashed via Ethernet? cable any one?

---------- Post Merged at 06:37 PM ----------

AGAIN I have tried today with no luck :( any suggestions?

I have no access to old PC any more these USB adapter isn't working at all :(

I've known Ted a long while--good man--he bought some boxes to me for repair so I did a hell of a lot of research first---the RS232 null modem cable needs a prolific usb adapter not just an adapter---or if you buy the ready made cable you will need to load the correct drivers otherwise it doesn't allow the download thru, it will act as an invisible firewall.
Reaper.

A card like this is what i used on a dell laptop i had, and it worked a treat
HTML:
https://www.amazon.com/Syba-SD-EXP15005-Express-MCS9901-Chipset/dp/B0026713WE

any link for the direct cable female 9 pin to USB straight to laptop as I guess joining two cables are not working :(

---------- Post Merged at 08:02 PM ----------

I've known Ted a long while--good man--he bought some boxes to me for repair so I did a hell of a lot of research first---the RS232 null modem cable needs a prolific usb adapter not just an adapter---or if you buy the ready made cable you will need to load the correct drivers otherwise it doesn't allow the download thru, it will act as an invisible firewall.
Reaper

HI Reaper,

is it possible if you can find me the cheap link for the cable you are talking about?? please

Cheers
Max

did you view here? Cables Required For Flashing The Kryptview.

yes I did and bought cables from EeeyBay but no luck

iv used the null cable that used to work with my eurovox but despite trying about 15 different ways of trying to flash the thing, i keep getting the message "the downloading is not requesting"
i also used a null modem that came with it and same result.
do u think its a new wire.
iv tried in on my desktop and my laptop , same result. both wires.
im baffled now :willy nilly:

i have only ever used either old laptop or desktop pc with serial port rs232 and null modem cable and it always worked,recheck again and old dell pcs that old folks might have used and put into storage.
on another note have you tried changing the com port on loader from com1-2 -3 -4 as one might work,and have box powered off at rear first then press download and power on box.

Got the new null modem cable today and its trying to download the new data

My problem now is when downloading its getting too all different percentages downloaded and then giving me a download fail message

Highest ive got to is 70%, these boxes r really testing my patience haha

Ive deleted all channels and factory reset the box

Anybody had this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My problem now is when downloading its getting too all different percentages downloaded and then giving me a download fail message

Cancel that after trying about 20 times it eventually worked

Did you get a server and what channels are you getting.??

could you please let me know the links where you got your cable from?

Cheers
Max

Kryptview 780

Hi.if your having a problem.with new kryptview software.you can bring the box over to me .I'm not too far away .I'll do it while you wait.. cheers Jake

---------- Post Merged at 03:32 PM ----------

Hi.if you still have problems.you can bring your box over to me ml4.i will put new software in ..

Hi.if your having a problem.with new kryptview software.you can bring the box over to me .I'm not too far away .I'll do it while you wait.. cheers Jake

Hi.if you still have problems.you can bring your box over to me ml4.i will put new software in ..

can you please PM me your address and telephone number so we can arrange a suitable time :)

Cheers
Max

---------- Post Merged at 12:18 AM ----------

also let me know how much Do I need to sort it for your time and effort? :)

Looking forward to receive a prompt response from you :)

Many thanks & Kind Regards
Max

Just putting it out there: Anyone looking their box flashed in the Belfast area drop me a line and i will do it FREE OF CHARGE!!!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

PM sent

PM sent

I have not received any private message???
A bit of a mix up , I sent a PM to J77k who stays quite near me, hopefully he can get my box up and running.

Back