Help Needed for Kryptview A780

where does he lives? William as I am trying to get hold of someone who can update my box too?

I live Near Heathrow area and willing to travel to bring the box to anyone who can do it for me?

Please advise or please send me direct private message...

Cheers
Max

where does he lives? William as I am trying to get hold of someone who can update my box too?

I live Near Heathrow area and willing to travel to bring the box to anyone who can do it for me?

Please advise or please send me direct private message...

Cheers
Max
Max, I've sent you a PM .

:( any one in London? as I live near Heathrow but can drive closer lol not to Glasgow though :grin: as I have got new laptop with windows 10 as per Lincsat it usb adapter does not work with Windows 10

Cheers
Max

Kryptview a780

Hi .I'm in Bellshill. .ml42dy..07766058463...

---------- Post Merged at 03:32 PM ----------

Hi.if you still have problems.you can bring your box over to me ml4.i will put new software in ..[/QUOTE]

can you please PM me your address and telephone number so we can arrange a suitable time :)

Cheers
Max

---------- Post Merged at 12:18 AM ----------

also let me know how much Do I need to sort it for your time and effort? :)

Looking forward to receive a prompt response from you :)

Many thanks & Kind Regards
Max[/QUOTE]

thanks your help is much appreciated but :( it is too far from me to travel :( right now....

---------- Post Merged at 09:56 PM ----------

anyone near Heathrow area ? or in London some where or nearby please let me know...

if your all having that much fun trying to flash an old box maybe upgrade to a hd box that can use a usb stick ?

I am also having same iasue
Downloading not requested
Is it work with Windows 10?

---------- Post Merged at 09:22 PM ----------

Can anyone update my box ?
Harrow London.

will that express card can work with USB? like USB to RS232?

Sorry m8..??? usb to rs232 does not seem to work on a lot of laptops, so if you have a pci express card outlet on your laptop... [ most have ] then buy a pci express card with a rs232 outlet....

Back