Help Needed for Kryptview A780

has anybody even bothered to ask their friends if they have an old xp with rs232 port? nah too lazy lol

Hi .I'm in Bellshill. .ml42dy..07766058463...

hello can u send me the link for new software for 780a ( 13/06/16)

---------- Post Merged at 03:32 PM ----------

Hi.if you still have problems.you can bring your box over to me ml4.i will put new software in ..

can you please PM me your address and telephone number so we can arrange a suitable time :)

Cheers
Max

---------- Post Merged at 12:18 AM ----------

also let me know how much Do I need to sort it for your time and effort? :)

Looking forward to receive a prompt response from you :)

Many thanks & Kind Regards
Max[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

---------- Post Merged at 10:37 AM ----------

can you please PM me your address and telephone number so we can arrange a suitable time :

hello
can u send the link for kv780a (13/06/2016) from Merseyside...

thanks

---------- Post Merged at 11:01 AM ----------

Hi finally I got the latest software in my kv780 (13/06/16, 4.05.07) please some one give me test line....

thanks

---------- Post Merged at 11:04 AM ----------

Yes still working software is 13/6/2016 version infinityXN001pv4.5.07, newcaamd/mgcamd setup.

Hi Finally got the new software 13/6/2016 version infinityXN001pv4.5.07, newcaamd/mgcamd setup..... ... know some one please give me a test line ..... from Merseyside (Birkenhead area)

hi, i was wondering, if 1 box (A780) has the new firmware on it with ccam, can you do a box to box flash to a box that doesnt have the firemware for ccamd . if so please advise on how to do this. Im in the london area if any1 is local to flash the box for me. pls let me know.

hi all, I was away to bin my box the other day and i thought i would come on here to see if anything has changed and im delighted to read that KV is-/was back up and running again. my box has sit doing nothing since about this time lat year when the boxes went off for a few months, I haven't checked the forums in ages i just thought that was the end of the boxes. so delighted to hear that they are back working are they still up at the moment? i will need to reflash mine but i have the cable and have done it before so hopefully it will just be like the last time and i can get mine back up and running. i'm in dundee and seen someone from glasgow was wanting theres flashed, i would do it for you if you haven't already had it done and obviously if I can do it on mine first of all. i wouldn't charge anything as long as you cover postage costs. I take it the most recent firmware is in the downloads section? will give this a try in a few days and let you know how i get on. peace

---------- Post Merged at 06:29 PM ----------

is the latest firmware 23 05 2016 and do i just install the same way as before. its been a while since i done this so not sure if ive missed anything. thanks for any input will have a look and the klv help thread when i get a chance

Hi Deegnm, Im new on here I have a 780A which I haven't used for a while can you pm me how I can get it going again.

---------- Post Merged at 05:13 PM ----------

Hi Sorry only new on here. I have a kryptview A780 box which hasn't been used for ages but I want to get it up and running again can someone pm me what I am supposed to do. I have a null cable and programmed the box a few years ago nut I have completely forgotten how to do it. Thanks in advance

I am back folks... Haha.. and sid you need the A780 bin file and stb loader in download section and null cable and flash it the same way as previous... then you can get a paid server/line in recommended section..

Hi Guys,

I've spent around 2 and a half hours trying to flash an A780 with the new firmware in order to attach an NLine gift to it.

No matter what com port I use it doesn't download .bin file.

I keep getting an error message with the com ports, I've changed them on programme and device manager to match and setting are the same.

EG

bits per second _____________115200

data bits __________________ 8

parity ____________________ None

stop bits __________________1

flow control________________None

I'm using an RS232 USB to serial adapter, this worked when I bricked my Skybox FS5 box.

I live in Glasgow area if anyone can help.....

Cheers.

---------- Post Merged at 02:07 PM ----------

Hi , if I connect box to internet and search for software update will if find it?

Current version is at 20/01/2015

PV 4.2.08

Hw v3.0.0

Cheers

Back